Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำการเลือกสารที่จะทำแชมพูสุนัขสูตรผิวแพ้ง่ายค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on choosing a substance to make a dog shampoo formulated for sensitive skin.

Postby poo_chairat » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:46 pm

Please give advice on choosing a substance to make a dog shampoo for sensitive skin: Basically, I would like to inform you of the desired properties first. -It will be made into a shampoo that focuses mainly on herbs. -Treats very sensitive skin -Allergic to itchy -Reduce itching of the skin, bacteria, reduce body odor -Soft and smooth hair, not tangled. The question is? The recipe I'm trying to do right now. But I'm not sure which substance to add more / or what to reduce [/b] 1. Boiled water - kaffir lime peel skin. (No kaffir lime pulp) = 500 ml 2. Boiled water = 1000 ml. 3. สารสกัดขมิ้น /Thong Panchang/ ว่านหางจระเข้ = add 5% 4.Plantacare 1200 UP = 200 ml. 5.Amphitol AB 55 = 50 ml.[color=#BF80BF][color=#000000][/color][/color] 6 .Aminon C-02S = 50 ml. Star Anise Extract (Illicium verum) this be mixed with shampoo for dogs to reduce body odor? Items 4-6, is it available in the shop or can I use one instead?
poo_chairat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on choosing a substance to make a dog shampoo formulated for sensitive skin.

Postby staff » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:34 am

Hello, 4,5,6 recommend the base shampoo as Sulfate Free Foaming Base 25-30% [quote: 12jpbjgh] Star Anise Extract (Illicium verum) this be mixed with shampoo for dogs to reduce body odor?
can be used Problems with itching recommend BioSulphur™ EQ
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development