Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตร long lasting tinted lip blam ให้หน่อยนะคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me find the formula for long lasting tinted lip blam.

Postby visudapharmacy1 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:23 am

I want to make a lip blam in honey color. Mae Liap. But want to develop the formula by adding humactant in the formula as well and make a lip color. Synthetic white formula Bee wax 60 % (Occlusive) Rice Bran Wax 5% (Thickening helps the lip to harden and not become liquid easily) Sweet Almond Oil 20 % ( emollient and help dissolve color) Double Glycerin 5 % (Humactant) So Red Mica 10 % (Coloring agent) Water melon scent 0.1 % ( Flavor ing agent) Properties of the desired formula are 1. Long-lasting moisture. Throughout the day, almost no need to add lip during the day. 2. Provides long-lasting color. Throughout the day, almost no need to add lip during the day. 3. Not a white stain on the lips. 4. Makes the lips feel lighter and more comfortable. Not as heavy as the mother's bee color. 5. In addition to the occlusive effect, I want to add moisture to the lips as well. Please allow me to attach the formula of Mae Liap honey color for analysis. Cera Alba Coconut Oil Sterculia Afrocana seed oil Styrax Benzoin Gum Sucrose Borneol Parfum Please advise. Thank you very much
visudapharmacy1

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me to see the long lasting tinted lip blam formula.

Postby staff » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:52 pm

Hi, Styrax Benzoin Gum, try using Sumatra Benzoin Resinoid instead. Borneol
1. Provides long-lasting moisture Throughout the day, almost no need to add lip during the day. 2. Provides long-lasting color. All day long, almost no need to add lip during the day
Consider using Lip Film HR (Gloss) But the ingredients are not natural.
5. In addition to the occlusive effect, want to add moisture to the lips as well
, consider HyaOil™ (Oil-Dispersed Hyaluronic Acid) ] HyaOil™ (Oil-Dispersed Hyaluronic Acid)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development