Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนวิเคราะห์ส่วนผสมให้หน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I'm having trouble analyzing the ingredients.

Postby jaguelos.azure » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:48 pm

Hello from the ingredients น้ำกลั่น 24% Repair Activator 10% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) 10% Safe-B3 (Switzerland) 5% Superoxide Dismutase Liposome (SOD) 5% Skin-mimic ( Skin Barrier Restoration ) 5% MOIST24 5 % Adenosine Liposome 5% WaterLube Slip 5% GlucoBright ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Beta Glucan ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract ) 3% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000) 3% VersaMoist 2% Ume Extract 2% HydroAlgae 2% Ethoxydiglycol 2% Ectoine 2% WaterLock 2% Mild Preserved Eco 1% L-Carnosine 1% MicroKill 1% Xanthan Gum 1% 1.Please help me analyze the ingredients. that can be mixed together And is it gooey? (Emphasis on hand stirring mainly) 2. What ingredients should be cut out or added to? In the case of wanting to reduce the stickiness and spread easily 3. I'm not sure if all the ingredients above will have a strong smell or not. 4. Disturb how to mix all the ingredients too.
jaguelos.azure

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me analyze ingredients

Postby staff » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:28 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. It can be done by hand, but it may take a long time. Some ingredients have a smell. The nature of each ingredient. If you are worried that it will have a strong smell. may consider adding Odor-Kill 1% or maybe more น้ำหอม help mask the smell of the ingredients. Dissolve all ingredients in water. Once dissolved, add Xanthan Gum In the last step, blend or stir until combined. You will get gel.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jaguelos.azure » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:30 pm

[quote="jaguelos.azure"]Hello, from the ingredients น้ำกลั่น 24% Repair Activator 10% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) 10% Safe-B3 (Switzerland) 5% Superoxide Dismutase Liposome (SOD) 5% Skin-mimic ( Skin Barrier Restoration ) 5% MOIST24 5% Adenosine Liposome 5% WaterLube Slip 5% GlucoBright ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Beta Glucan ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract ) 3% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000) 3% VersaMoist 2% Ume Extract 2% HydroAlgae 2% Ethoxydiglycol 2% Ectoine 2% WaterLock 2% Mild Preserved Eco 1% L-Carnosine 1% MicroKill 1% Xanthan Gum 1% 1.Please help me analyze the ingredients. that can be mixed together And is it gooey? (Emphasis on hand stirring mainly) 2. What ingredients should be cut out or added to? In case of wanting to reduce the stickiness and spread easily 3. I'm not sure if all the ingredients above will have a strong smell or not. 4. Disturb how to mix all the ingredients
There is a slight adjustment of the formula.
jaguelos.azure

Postby staff » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:49 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. but not suitable for use due to the use of too many ingredients The meat will be gooey. It's not worth using.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jaguelos.azure » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:59 pm

Some ingredients have been cut. and add some new ones including texture additives Is it enough to help reduce the stickiness some? Or if there are any ingredients listed above that can be cut off, reduced or added, please suggest. * I want all of them to be covered in one formula. *Please disturb the mixing method (with stirrer)
jaguelos.azure

Postby staff » Wed May 11, 2022 8:37 am

Hello, cut SiliSolve™ ( PEG-10 Dimethicone , Odorless) and fill Satin Cream Maker 1% in the recipe to perform a harmonization function. Trisiloxane , other parts have no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development