Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรค่ะ Massage oil ในรูปแบบเจลและบำรุงผิวได้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the formula. Massage oil in gel form and nourish the skin.

Postby parichartwassati » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:26 pm

I want to make massage oil in gel form and nourish the skin. So I would like to ask if the prepared RM is suitable for making or not. If which one should be replaced or added? Please disturb the team. Part 1 - น้ำมันธรรมชาติ (about 80- 85% in formula) Part 2 -Active Ingredients 》 White Cumin , Vitamin C , E Part 3 -Solvent use น้ำกลั่น about 10% in the formula, part 4 - add moisturizer using กลีเซอรีน a little, the part 5 - สารก่อเจล in oil using Sugar Gel Part 6 - Fragrance and Flora Fix the smell to the skin Part 7 -Preservative 》 Mild Preserved Eco based on RM data, purchase decision Sugar Gel can create a clear gel and help integrate water into the formula, right? Or should I use any additional binder? It is necessary Protec OX or EDTA in the formula?
parichartwassati

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for formula. Massage oil in gel form and can nourish skin.

Postby staff » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:49 am

Hello, the recipe is quite difficult to make. We recommend you to try the sample formula on the product detail page. Sugar Gel , see first if you get the desired formula. gradually bring the above formula to adjust by the water (and Glycerin ) water soluble mixture can be added and the oil part can add oil mixture Can add more Sugar Gel can you help me coordinate? No additional binders are required. Protec OX or EDTA can be filled. But it might not be necessary for WhiteCumin , Vitamin C , Vitamin E
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Ask for formula. Massage oil in gel form and can nourish skin.

Postby parichartwassati » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:57 am

thank you very much
parichartwassati

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development