Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากพัฒนาสูตรให้ซึมไวไม่เหนอะหนะค่ะ ทำสูตรmoisturizing cream

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to develop a formula to absorb quickly and not be greasy. Make a moisturizing cream recipe

Postby chananonsanwichai » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:05 pm

Make a moisturizing cream formula with the following formula: Water 75.5 Glycerin 3.0 Xanthan Gum 0.2 Carbomer 940 0.3 Cetearyl Alcohol 3.0 Caprylic/ capric triglyceride 2.0 Cetyl Alcohol 2.5 Ceteareth-20 2.0 Petrolatum 0.5 Dimethicone 3.0 Stearic Acid 2.0 Triethanolamine adjustable pH 5 Coffee pulp extract 5.0 Microcare PHC 1.0 The result is a creamy texture that is not dense. It's easy to spread, but it's oily, absorbs slowly, and doesn't feel greasy. I want to know if this formula needs to reduce or increase the amount of any substance. So that the texture is firm, absorbs quickly, is easy to spread, does not interfere with the knowledge, please answer. Thank you in advance
chananonsanwichai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to develop a formula to absorb quickly and not be greasy. Make a moisturizing formula c.

Postby staff » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:21 pm

Hello, according to the formula that members have informed, it is a moisturizing cream in the manner that serves to coat the skin. to reduce the evaporation of water from the skin Which is correct to get a heavy and gooey cream texture ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว but not greasy or heavy on the skin. must be modified to Cut out all the coating ingredients and choose a moisturizing agent that actually works to moisturize the skin. (It's not just a coating.) I recommend you to look at the ingredients in the moisturizing agent category by eliminating all of these ingredients. Cetearyl Alcohol 3.0 Caprylic/ capric triglyceride 2.0 Cetyl Alcohol 2.5 Ceteareth-20 2.0 Petrolatum 0.5 Dimethicone 3.0 Stearic Acid 2.0
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development