Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาสูตรครีมทาหน้า ลดริ้วรอยและขาวใสในตัวเดียวครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consult a face cream formula. Reduce wrinkles and whiten in one.

Postby wepvyz » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:34 pm

Hello, ask for advice 1. I see some substances tell me to mix in that PH value. Where can we look at the PH value before mixing each substance? 2. Please take a look. Should they be used together or which one should be substituted? for the features it does not complement each other for the value of the results 3. These substances can be stirred by hand, can people mix by themselves or not? (No mixer) 4. Substance RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) not find in the system. Is it still available? ------- Goal Make a face cream 1 formula Expected result Help ลดริ้วรอย Brighter face Made it and kept it for 2 years. The interested substances are as follows: Group anti-aging 1. ActiveRelease Retinal™ 2. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4. Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) group whitening 5. Alpha Arbutin Switzerland grade or China grade, which one should I choose?
wepvyz

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Please look at the ingredients again.

Postby wepvyz » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:48 am

wepvyz

Re: Advice on face cream recipes Reduce wrinkles and whiten in one.

Postby wepvyz » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:23 pm

answer me please I want to order
wepvyz

Re: Please look at the ingredients again

Postby wepvyz » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:23 pm

answer me please I want to order
wepvyz

Re: Advice on face cream recipes Reduce wrinkles and whiten in one.

Postby staff » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:26 pm

Hello,
1. I see some substances saying that they have to be mixed in that PH value. Where can we see the PH value before mixing each substance?
After mixing, we have to try วัดค่า pH of the formula to see if the formula has a pH in the appropriate range or not. ศูนย์รวมสูตร and adjust or select the ingredients according to the way you want. From those formulas? Please inquire within the same thread only. Please refrain from starting a new thread.
This formula is probably too gooey. Because there are many ingredients to choose from. The proportion of water is too small. It is recommended to choose less ingredients Satin Cream Maker use. At a rate of about 1.5% is enough. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) and Grape Seed Extract ( Proanthocyanidins ) will make the color of the formula very dark. Not recommended for use as a day cream.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development