Cosmetics Formulation Development

ฝากถึงทีมงาน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

to the team

Postby konrawat.d59 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:15 pm

-Hello- I ordered the production of cosmetics as a test formula ID20569 SNOWFLAKES MICRO CRYSTAL LUMIÈRE by the customer selected "Do not wish to modify any formula" 1) The customer made the payment on 9/02/2021 and the customer received the product. 11/03/2021 The customer has asked the customer relations. Customers know that initial production takes no more than 30 days. Because the customer has already ordered 10 formulas. But why is this formula taking such an unusually long time? The customer received a response saying "The RD is trying to adjust the formula. Forgot to check that the customer has opted out of the recipe.” Thank you for trying to adjust the recipe. But please be careful a bit. 2) Customers have sent questions via the message box on the formula page. From February 14th until the last question on March 11th, a total of 5 questions. but no reply Is it too long to wait? The customer's recipe has a problem and the customer accepts everything. because the customer does not wish to modify any formula But the customer wants to pay 300 baht. to customize the formula But there is no advice or answering any questions. 3) The customer used to order a formula. a long time ago The customer has pressed not wanting to modify the formula. But the team still sent a message to ask first. that there is a problem with the formula Make adjustments like this until the formula is successful. Kudos to that team. Customers know that the customer does not want to change the formula. The team does not have any rights to modify the formula and the customer has to accept everything such as the formula doesn't work, the formula has problems, etc. But the customer wants to recommend * If the customer does not want to modify the formula But there was a problem with the formula. I want the team or RD to tell me a bit about the problem with the formula. customers will be informed and can edit the formula in time before the first lot of products are produced, which will prompt the customer to pay the 300 baht formula fine immediately. At that time, the customer has no problem. Please inform me for a bit, not to encourage that the product has been delivered. What will it look like? 3) Customer formula The problem is as follows: 3.1) The formula has a color น้ำตาลเข้ม The customer relationship team has reported that the formula contains some ingredients that are incompatible. therefore react But the ingredient is ineffective. Want to know what ingredients it is made of? 3.2) The formula is stratified. The customer later checked that the formula contains quite a lot of Electrolyte. This is the customer's acceptance and wants to improve the formula. 3.3) The formula has brown granules, similar to เม็ดบีดส์ No Do you know what caused it? Here are the details of the original formula of the customer 1) Silicone Gel (ultra) 5% 2) Dimethicone 1Secs 5% 3)Satin cream 1% 4)Light lotion 2% 5)DMI 3% 6 ) Mild Preserved 1% 7 ) EDTA 0.2% 8) Xanthan Gum (transparent) 0.5% 9) Vitamin E ( dl) 1% 10) Protec UV 0.1% 11) Butylene Glycol 3% 12) Allantoin 0.2% 13) Squalane 3% 14) B3 Switzerland 10% 15) Deoxyarbutin 0.5% 16) Sym-White 0.5% 17) Ume Extract 2% 18) 4MSK 2% 19) Z-White 1% 20)Nonapeptide-1 1 % 21) Ethoxydiglycol 2% 22) Creatine 100 1% 23) 4D Hyaluronic 3% 24) Pea-Ex 5% 25) Mineral Ready 2% 26 ) TXC 2% 27) Magnolia Flower EX 1% 28)Rose EX 1% 29)Jasminum Flower EX 1% 30)Water 40% Customer would like to adjust the formula around this. Don't know if it's appropriate or not? 2) Dimethicone 1Secs 7% 3)Satin cream 1.5% 8) Xanthan Gum 1% 9) Tocopheryl Acetate 0.1% 11) Butylene Glycol 5% 25)cut off + Protec OX 0.05% + VersaMoist 1% + Magnesium Sulfate 1% + ClayThick 0.5% + Tranexamic Acid 3% Please feel free to suggest more - Thank you -
konrawat.d59

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Send to the team

Postby staff » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:08 am

Hello,
1) Customer made payment on 9/02/2021 and received the product. 11/03/2021 The customer has asked the customer relations. Customers know that initial production takes no more than 30 days. Because the customer has already ordered 10 formulas. But why is this formula taking such an unusually long time? The customer received a response saying "The RD is trying to adjust the formula. Forgot to check that the customer has opted out of the recipe.” Thank you for trying to adjust the recipe. But please be a little more careful
I'm sorry. Usually when the production is finished, there is a problem. There will be a normal standard procedure that must be performed (regardless of the formula It will be a formula that the customer allows to adjust the formula. or the customer does not allow the formula to be adjusted) Examples of steps to be taken, for example, in the case of stratification or granulation Import highspeed machine Homogenizer to See if this resolves the issue or not, take various measurements. to find the primary cause in case it can still be modified in the final step
2) The customer sent an inquiry to the message box on the formula page. From February 14th until the last question on March 11th, a total of 5 questions. but no reply Is it too long to wait? The customer's recipe has a problem and the customer accepts everything. because the customer does not wish to modify any formula But the customer wants to pay 300 baht. to customize the formula but no advice or answer to any questions
Can't modify any formulas. Until the end of the first round of production process, in case of adjusting the formula will have to wait until production is completed And send the recipe to the buyer first. Sorry
3) A customer ordered a recipe. a long time ago The customer has pressed not wanting to modify the formula. But the team still sent a message to ask first. that there is a problem with the formula Make adjustments like this until the formula is successful. Kudos to that team. Customers know that the customer does not want to change the formula. The team does not have any rights to modify the formula and the customer has to accept everything such as the formula doesn't work, the formula has problems, etc. But the customer wants to recommend * If the customer does not want to modify the formula But there was a problem with the formula. I want the team or RD to tell me a bit about the problem with the formula. customers will be informed and can edit the formula in time before the first lot of products are produced, which will prompt the customer to pay the 300 baht formula fine immediately. At that time, the customer has no problem. Please inform me for a bit, not to encourage that the product has been delivered. What will it look like?
I can't do it.
3) Customer's recipe The problem is as follows: 3.1) The formula has a color น้ำตาลเข้ม The customer relationship team has reported that the formula contains some ingredients that are incompatible. therefore react But the ingredient is ineffective. Want to know what ingredients it is made of? 3.2) The formula is stratified. The customer later checked that the formula contains quite a lot of Electrolyte. This is the customer's acceptance and wants to improve the formula. 3.3) The formula has brown granules, similar to เม็ดบีดส์ No Do you know what caused it?
Since the formula contains 30 ingredients, the RD itself is still unsure. what happened Because there are many ingredients in the formula that can change color due to inappropriate environmental conditions. A recipe with such a large number of ingredients was very difficult to make, and the actual development took a lot of time. Officials have checked with the factory management. Therefore, I would like to inform the Konrawat.d59 members that the factory has not asked for permission to accept any formula orders from your account. to prevent this problem from happening again. for the peace of mind of both the factory itself and your way Once again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby konrawat.d59 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:16 pm

You really don't do this right. Come to blacklist customers like this. We are your customers. Support only your products. Refer others to become your customers. Instead of informing each other well It's good to send mail to remind customers first. that this formula is suspended Inappropriate formula Asking for permission not to produce it for you. It's a recipe. Here, I delete every 10 formulas that customers have ordered to produce. very bad feeling But it will be remembered as a lesson. that the next production order The formula should be within scope and appropriate. The customer's formula is difficult to produce and exceeds the subject matter. because there are too many ingredients It's like you want to wear something. This is acceptable in all respects. But you came to do this No respect at all. Why do you do this?
konrawat.d59

Postby konrawat.d59 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:24 pm

and do not know that 10 formulas that customers have ordered to produce Isn't it all right? to be able to delete all of this What do you do without consulting or telling customers? and let's do this If I order the next recipe then it's appropriate The factory would like to adjust the formula in any way. Give the factory the right to fully adjust the formula. Are you still coming to Blacklist this customer? Is this the correct solution?
konrawat.d59

Postby konrawat.d59 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:10 pm

There are many ingredients. Difficult to produce. Many customers know. Customers are sorry. Can't produce. Please tell me. requesting permission to cancel unable to produce Each recipe Not to talk like this Buy products from your company for tens of thousands of baht. Become a member since 2018. Today I feel bad and very disappointed even though I'm not a big customer. It also helps to honor each other. No further orders are accepted, that is, if the next formula is appropriate. It will not produce it, right? You're not accepting this customer, are you?
konrawat.d59

Postby konrawat.d59 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:12 pm

You don't have to answer!
konrawat.d59

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development