Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์เปอร์เซนส่วนผสมและการละลายสารกันแดดค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help analyze the percentage of ingredients and dissolution of sunscreen.

Postby fernananan » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:24 pm

I want to mix this formula with sunscreen. Please help to unpack the formula. From the formula there is no use. OMC or LipidSoft in the solution สารกันแดด I would like to know how this formula works. Diisopropyl sebacate in solubility DHHB BEMT and Ethylhexyl Triazone if not which substance and how many % should I put? to be able to dissolve this percentage Which binder should I use and how many % should I use? This formula is a liquid milk. I want to add Iron Oxide 3-4%, will it affect the spf value and the thickness of the formula? Would you like me to list the ingredients and tell me which ingredient I use? Can the company be able to do it and how many % do I need? Thank you Cyclopentasiloxane , Zinc Oxide 12.18%, Diisopropyl sebacate , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Water (Aqua), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate , Triethylhexanoin , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Diethylhexyl Succinate, Titanium Dioxide , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Glycerin , PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Silica , PEG-10 Dimethicone , Ethylhexyl Triazone 1.5%, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 1.5%, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite , Stearic Acid , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine 0.5%, Hydrogen Dimethicone , PEG/​PPG-14/​7 Dimethyl Ether , Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Tocopherol , Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
fernananan

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me analyze the percentage of ingredients and dissolution of sunscreen.

Postby staff » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:11 pm

Hello,
I would like to know if this formula uses Diisopropyl sebacate in solubility DHHB BEMT and Ethylhexyl Triazone
is it [quote? ]Which binder should I use and how many % should I use? This recipe is a liquid milk
This recipe uses Warp Cream Maker XL serves to coordinate ( Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , PEG-10 Dimethicone , Disteardimonium Hectorite) but the synchronization To get liquid milk, that is, there may be restrictions. about stability formula like this Usually a steel ball must be placed in the bottle to shake before use.
Want to add Iron Oxide about 3-4% will be effective. To the spf and the thickness of the formula?
Iron Oxides affects the SPF value, that is, it may make the value slightly higher.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help me analyze the percentage of ingredients and dissolution of sunscreen.

Postby fernananan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:38 am

Diisopropyl sebacate with Warp Cream Maker XL how many percent of each should be used? To get the meat and dissolve in the sun approximately percent in the recipe, thank you.
fernananan

Postby fernananan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:47 am

Used to use Warp Cream Maker XL 5%. Then the cream is so thick that you need to put it in a jar. I want it to be enough to put in a pump bottle and then be able to pump it. Thank you.
fernananan

Postby staff » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 pm

Hello
Diisopropyl sebacate with Warp Cream Maker XL how many percent each should I use? To get the texture and dissolve the sun rays approximately percent in the formula
solubility depends on สารกันแดด each type and usage rate สารกันแดด in the formula. Basically, I recommend you to check the solubility details of สารกันแดด each type on the ingredient detail page Warp Cream Maker XL when used in a recipe. In the event that the formula is too thick Might consider replacing water with silicone or LipidSoft instead will make the formula more liquid. When there is less water
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development