Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรตัวอย่างยายืดผม ต้องใช้ยังไงคะ สับสนกับวิธีที่เขียนไว้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

hair straightening sample formula How do you use it? confused with the way it is written

Postby khun_moon » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:48 am

KeraStraight Example Formula 1 . BTAC 3% 2. Ceteraryl Alcohol 3% 3. Silicone Hi-Cond 1% 4. Vitamin B5 1 % 5. Poly-Conditioner Eco 1% 6. KeraStraight™ 20% 7. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 8. Water, the rest will be 100% 1. Before use, the hair must be washed and rinsed thoroughly without shampoo remaining on the hair. Because it will not be effective. 2. Blow dry hair. No moisture left on the hair 3. Gently spread and apply on the hair from the roots to the ends of the hair and leave it for 15 minutes so that KeraStraight™ Absorbed into the hair. 4. Blow dry hair again. together with combing Pull the hair straight 5. Use a straightener at 200-230 degrees to make KeraStraight™ active (Avoid using higher temperatures because it will make KeraStraight™ bad quality) 6. Leave at least 15 minutes from Then wash your hair and/or massage it again :idea: Question 1. From the above formula The space that must be obtained is a certain level of liquid or not? but not viscous because already made It almost flowed through my hand. I don't know if this formula should be like this from the beginning or not. 2. From item 1. If you want the texture to thicken like a shampoo, can you do it? Which substance to use And how much is used per recipe? or should not thicken the texture like a shampoo So that there will not be any adjustments to the formula. 3. From the method of use. Article 3. Is to put the straightening solution on the hair - then blow dry + straighten the hair - then straighten the hair. without rinsing Do you understand right?? I'm confused. I'm afraid to follow and I'm burning. Shots from straightening hair 4. How often should I use the straightening formula according to this sample formula? Can I add oil to my formula to nourish my hair?
khun_moon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: hair straightener sample formula How do you use it? Confused about how to write

Postby khun_moon » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:25 am

Still waiting for an answer, team.
khun_moon

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: hair straightener sample formula How do you use it? Confused about how to write

Postby staff » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:36 pm

Hello
1. from the above formula The space that must be obtained is a certain level of liquid or not? but not viscous because already made It almost flowed through my hand. I don't know if this formula should have to be like this from the beginning or not
in case of wanting to be more viscous. to adjust the usage rate Cetearyl Alcohol , try increasing it to 6% or more. yes Depending on the desired viscosity
3. From the method of use, item 3. Is to put the straightening solution on the hair - then blow dry + pull the hair straight - then straighten it. without rinsing Do you understand right?? I'm confused. I'm afraid to follow and I'm burning. Shot from straightening hair
Blow dry first. But you don't have to wash it out.
4. How often should I use the straightening formula according to this sample formula? Can you add oil to the formula to help nourish your hair?
can be adjusted as appropriate because KeraStraight does not damage hair like other hair straighteners.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development