Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการใช้ Hydrated silica / SLS

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about using Hydrated silica/SLS.

Postby cheyang_cheyang » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:03 pm

Ask how to use Hydrated Silica in the formulation of clear gel toothpaste. But if put in the recommended amount makes the gel look cloudy. I want to know how to fix it and the %sls used in toothpaste FDA. Not more than 2.0%, but when mixed in the formulation causes foam then the bubble does not collapse In testing, it was found that there were very few bubbles. I want more bubbles, any suggestions or how to fix it?
cheyang_cheyang

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using Hydrated silica / SLS

Postby staff » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:56 pm

Hello
Inquire about using Hydrated Silica ] Silica in making gel toothpaste formula clear But if put in the recommended amount makes the gel look cloudy. Want to know how to fix it?
Choose Hydrated Silica The kind that gives a clear gel texture instead Hydrated Silica (Standard-Cleaning, ให้เนื้อใส)
and %sls used in FDA toothpaste. Not more than 2.0%, but when mixed in the formulation causes foam then the bubble does not collapse In testing, it was found that there were very few bubbles. I want more bubbles
I'm not sure member question. The problem is that when blending, foaming will solve the problem of foaming in the production process, right? In this case, blend it in a vacuum mixer. ) or if it is not convenient can solve the bubble problem in the latter step Is to import a vacuum pot to pull out the bubbles or if the question means how to add bubbles because using SLS is used at the highest rate specified by the FDA, choose to use surfactant other type instead, for example Cond-Foam which the FDA has not specified the usage rate, including the ability to foam well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby cheyang_cheyang » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:26 am

Thank you very much If there is no such tool, can it be left for the bubbles to collapse on their own, or do we have to use a vacuum only?
cheyang_cheyang

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:29 am

Hello, yes, but how long?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development