Cosmetics Formulation Development

การละลาย Calcium Thioglycolate

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Dissolving Calcium Thioglycolate

Postby touchzhakornxx » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:01 am

Hello, Dissolution Calcium Thioglycolate in water in hair removal foam formula, how can it be dissolved? because it has been mixed with water lump Even if it's spinning Please tell me the process of dissolving water = 69.90% Cond-Foam = 15% Disodium EDTA = 0.1% Mild Preserved Eco = 1% Glycerin = 5% Calcium Thioglycolate = 7.50% Calcium Hydroxide = 1.50% -- --------------------- Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide use Adjust the pH so that the formula has a pH in the range of 12-12.5. Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Dissolving Calcium Thioglycolate

Postby touchzhakornxx » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:50 am

Based on the above doubts, I took Calcium Thioglycolate The latest lot ordered. Go and try it in the hair removal cream formula, according to the original formula listed on the page of use Water = 67.30% Disodium EDTA = 0.10% Mild Preserved Eco = 1% Butter Cream Maker 4% Dimethicone = 5% Glycerin = 5% Cetearyl Alcohol = 3% ---------------------- Mix the oil and depilator together. Wait for the cream to cool to about 30 degrees before adding it. mineral oil = 5% Calcium Thioglycolate = 7.5% Calcium Hydroxide = 1.50% -------------------- --- Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide, used to adjust the pH of the formula to have a pH in the range of 12-12.5 ActiveProtec™ OX = 0.60% Followed the above recipe which normally works fine, but now the cream has Calcium Thioglycolate 's not completely dissolved. It's a pill that is full of cream. and cannot be used for hair removal I'm not sure what caused it. *** Remark is that there is no smell of Calcium Thioglycolate in the cream as before, thank you.
touchzhakornxx

Postby staff » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:43 pm

Hello, I do not know the member. Do you have lot numbers of raw materials for both times that you order? The staff will send the matter for inspection.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:53 am

Latest Lot: 9LBHLH. As for the Lot that I ordered for the first time for a long time, I don't have a lot number. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: siri_june
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development