Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการผสมครีมค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the cream mix.

Postby sleekorder.ka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:38 am

want to mix Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Repair Activator™ Powder ( Bifida Ferment Lysate ) 1% EGT-Max™ (Ergothioneine 0.3%) 1% Ectoine ( Ectoin , from Bio-fermentation) 2% Pure-Melatonin ™ 2% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% water, the rest 1take Satin Cream Maker ™ Blend Pure-Melatonin 2 mix the rest and add 1 to it. Can you mix like this? with enough to recommend the use Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) instead of Satin Cream Maker to start? Adjust, increase or decrease the use in which case I want a creamy, shattered feel. If not suitable, which one do you recommend? Link Melatonin Forte™ with Pure-Melatonin ™ Why are you going to the same page? I want you to check the information. I'm going to make more serums for my hair, but I doubt it Melatonin Forte™ in the water soluble tab. But in the technique, it is said to be dissolved in oil. ———————————————————————————————————————————————————- Another recipe Acacia Salicylic Acid (Timed Release Water-Soluble Powder) 3% Natural Betaine 3% Calendula Extract ( Water Soluble) 5% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Peppermint Water in the rest will focus on taking care of สิวอุดตัน buried, wanting the meat to come out liquid but a little viscous. It's like Hada Labo. It is packaged in a tea-colored bottle with a dropper cap. or toner bottle shape with holes Please suggest suitable cream conditioner as well. See Peppermint Water Yes สารกันเสีย and whether not to put or should add กันเสีย which one, please let me know. If you want it to smell good, which one must be used to dissolve? หัวน้ำหอม is appropriate, thank you.
sleekorder.ka

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about mixing cream

Postby staff » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:06 pm

Hello
Want to mix Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Repair Activator™ Powder ( Bifida Ferment Lysate ) 1% EGT-Max™ (Ergothioneine 0.3%) 1% Ectoine ( Ectoin , from Bio-fermentation) 2% Pure-Melatonin ™ 2% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% water, the rest 1 remove Satin Cream Maker ™ Blend Pure-Melatonin 2 mix the rest and add 1 to it. Can I mix it like this?
This formula will have problems using Pure-Melatonin because it will not dissolve in the formula. suggest change to Melatonin Forte Instead of Melatonin Forte , it can be dissolved in water directly. Other parts have no problem.
with enough instructions to use Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) instead of Satin Cream Maker should I start? Adjust, increase or decrease the use in which case I want a creamy, shattered feel. If it's not suitable, do you have any suggestions?
can do it? but some water must be replaced with silicone eg Cyclomethicone
link Melatonin Forte™ Pure-Melatonin ™ Why go? same page as I want you to check the information. I'm going to make more serums for my hair, but I doubt it Melatonin Forte™ in the water soluble tab. But in technique it says dissolved but in oil
Sorry Melatonin Forte water soluble Pure-Melatonin oil soluble
Acacia Salicylic Acid (Timed Release Water-Soluble Powder) 3% Natural Betaine 3% Calendula Extract (Water Soluble) 5% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Peppermint Water on the rest will focus on taking care of สิวอุดตัน buried, wanting the meat to come out liquid but a little viscous. Similar to Hada Labo
Hada Labo will use Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) to help create a gel texture for the formula. Experiment with 0.5% to get a liquid gel texture
see Peppermint Water Yes สารกันเสีย and then either ignore it or should add กันเสีย which one can tell me
suggest add Mild Preserved Eco 1% to increase the level of safety.
If you want it to smell good, which one do you need to melt? หัวน้ำหอม is appropriate
Flora Solve Clear at three times the rate of น้ำหอม
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development