Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการทำสบู่เจลลี่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about making soap jelly.

Postby dorothy-pop » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:38 am

Hello, I would like to ask about making jelly soap. I want to make jelly soap with bouncy, firm texture and good stability by using Kappa Carrageenan is a beef up. Let's take a sample of 2 concentrations, 1.5% and 2%, with the following formula: DI Water xx Kappa Carrageenan 1.5 / 2 surfactant 30 Glycerin 15 Disodium EDTA 0.2 Phenoxy ethanol 1 I tested the sample and the soap is liquid. It doesn't harden like jelly at all. I want to ask Kappa Carrageenan is it suitable for making jelly soap? What concentration should I use? or the formula that is shown in the example is not suitable You can recommend it. Thank you.
dorothy-pop

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about making jelly soap

Postby staff » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:10 pm

Hello, please ask for the lot number of the product Kappa Carrageenan to check. Is there anything wrong?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dorothy-pop » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:12 pm

Hello, the lot number in front of the jar is ML2153 or suggest how to prepare or a recipe I'll try a new example, thank you.
dorothy-pop

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:29 am

Hello, I have checked the raw materials without any problem. Test to create gel texture in water + Glycerin , no problem. You get normal jelly meat. There is a possibility that surfactant too much, try to adjust the formula by adding Glycerin with water more and less surfactant
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development