Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม การผสม ส่วนประกอบที่เป็นน้ำกับ น้ำมันใน CICA sleeping

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about mixing water and oil components in CICA sleeping.

Postby vjarern086 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:51 pm

Hello, I would like to consult in case of using Cica Sleeping Mask Base (compare to Laneige) as a base.

Can I mix these ingredients?
1. Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) 6.5 grams, heated at 60 degrees, along with TXC ™ ( Cetyl Tranexamate HCl )Cetyl 1 grams + MSH White ™ ( Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine) 0.5 grams+Natural Bisabolol 1 grams to get 9 grams of oil solution.

2.Mix WhiteCumin ™ 2x (Turmeric Extract, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane ) 4 g + Skin-Barrier ™ ( Skin Barrier Restoration ) 5 g+ VersaMoist ™ (PEG/​PPG-14/​7 Dimethyl Ether)PEG/​PPG-14/ 7 Dimethyl Ether 2 g to make a solution totaling 11 g

3. Powder substance 4MSK (Potassium Methoxysalicylate) 1 grams + Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) 5 grams + GlucoBright ™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4 grams + Z-White ™ 1 grams + Natural Betaine 2 grams + Ectoine ( Ectoin , from Bio-fermentation) 2 g, total 15 g

4. If I bring a powdered mixture Gradually dissolve with 26 g of solution 2, then mix with 74 g of Cica Sleeping Mask Base first followed by 9 g of oil solution 1, beat together and finally mix. Phenoxyethanol SA (eq. Optiphen Plus ) 1 grams

If following this step, will there be any steps that will be a problem or not? Will the resulting mixture be stable or not? Do I need to add another Satin Cream Maker for it to support it?

thank you very much

vjarern086

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Query Mixing water and oil components in CICA slee

Postby staff » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:25 pm

hello

Theoretically, all 1,2,3,4 can be done.

But in real mixing must be tested. To make sure that all ingredients are compatible, no problem again.

An electrolyte ingredient list, such as item 3 Z-White , will soften the paste. Satin Cream Maker can be added to help adjust the consistency. but may adjust the manner said May cause the texture of the formula to be different according to the CICA Sleeping Mask formula.

If more than 20% of the formula is not added, there is no need to add preservatives.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development