Sweet Almond Oil 10%

Titanium Dioxide 300nm WaterProof™ 15%

Glycerin 2%

Methyl Gluceth-20 0.5%

Tea Tree Oil 0.2%

MicroKill 0.5%

Mild Preserved Eco 1%

Disodium EDTA 0.2%

Try using Titanium Dioxide 300nm WaterProof ™ compared to Titanium Dioxide 250nm WaterProof ™ in the same amount. The 300nm body when washing off the water looks natural, but the color is not very clear. Personally, the 250nm color is very clear. Use a little bit and it will look white but look floating.

I would like to ask if we are going to use 300nm, which extract should we add to help the color stick more clearly? Or help spread the pigment better? Or should I use both of them mixed together? Which substance should I add in this formula to prevent separation of the pigment layer?

I saw a new Titanium Dioxide 400nm WaterProof™ (Super Coverage). Can this be used to make a shower cream to tone up the skin as well?

bopuncharat

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: tone up shower cream

Postby staff » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:55 pm

hello

What surfactant do you use to clean your skin?

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bopuncharat » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:35 pm

This formula does not mix detergents. How to use is to use after taking a shower as usual. Once done, apply a tone-up while the skin is still wet. and then rinse off The problem with this formula is size 300nm, the skin looks natural, but the color does not stick to the skin, but size 250nm, the color sticks to the skin well, but does not look off-natural. And after leaving it for 2 days, the cream texture starts to not be as smooth as the colored powder, it separates from the cream texture.

But I used to try it with Oil Soap base detergent, follow the extract formula and add Titanium Dioxide 300 nm WaterProof 15%, but when I wash it off, the tone-up doesn't stick to my skin. Like a detergent, it washes off Titanium Dioxide as well. Really want a type that is mixed in shower cream, can be used in the shower. Would you be able to recommend which detergent to use with?

bopuncharat

Postby staff » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:21 pm

hello

Titanium Dioxide 400nm WaterProof ™ (Super Coverage) will be able to coat the skin tone-up as well, but will not solve the problem of separation.

About cleaning the skin along with skin tone-up, please try it. Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shampoo Base is a soap base instead. It can help the color stick to the skin better than normal shampoo or soap.

The problem of separating layers, please inquire about the cream that is obtained. How thick is it? Is it a formula that does not contain detergents, right? (If it is a formula that contains detergents and separate layers, please inform the type of detergents used as well.)

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bopuncharat » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:38 pm

Try using Semi-Permanent Hair Color Shampoo Base as a base as suggested. The color does not stick to the skin at all. Leave it for a while and it won't stick. When you wash it off, your skin is red with rashes.

bopuncharat

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development