Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรค่ะ ผิว มันทีโซน ขาดน้ำ หมองคล้ำ กระ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Please check the formula. Oily T-zone skin, dehydrated, dull, freckled.

Postby staff » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:49 pm

Hello, the team would like to ask the members to inform the mixing process in detail.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Postby dharmaamm » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:24 am

Step Mix the water-soluble ingredients, water to 100 EDTA 0.2% Tranexamic Acid 3% WhiteCumin 3% 4MSK 3% add AnyGel™ 2%, stir well, add the oil and warm the formula to dissolve, stir well LipidSoft™ Lite 5% Butter Cream Maker 2% cured and added, stir well Sym-White 0.5% Reservoir-Tech 3% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Citric Acid 0.2% Phenoxyethanol 0.3% found the problem that the serum is not slick sediment-like When applied on dry skin If you rub your face just lightly, it will cause dry powder stains to come off. If this is the case, will the substance be absorbed into the skin to act? Or piled on the skin and come off with dry cream stains. Actually, in this formula it is necessary to put กันเสีย ? 1,2-Hexanediol 3% and will not wear กันเสีย but see AnyGel says to enter กันเสีย because it is a natural substance. The recipe requires oil to dissolve. Sym-White means it doesn't need any moisture, should put LipidSoft™ Lite how many % will be enough to dissolve? Do you think 5% is too much? In this formula can be added Niacinamide 5%, can you please?
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby staff » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello, the team recommends adjusting the mixing process.
step Mix water-soluble ingredients with water to 100 EDTA 0.2% Tranexamic Acid 3% WhiteCumin 3% 4MSK 3% add AnyGel™ 2%, stir well, add the oil and warm the formula to dissolve, stir well LipidSoft™ Lite 5% Butter Cream Maker 2% cured and added, stir to combine Sym-White 0.5% Reservoir-Tech 3% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Citric Acid 0.2% Phenoxyethanol 0.3%
First, separate the ingredients that can be heat resistant which will be mixed in the first step and ingredients that are not heat resistant which will be separated to mix in the last step The ingredients to avoid overheating (>60 degrees) are Tranexamic Acid , WhiteCumin , 4MSK , Sym-White The initial steps for mixing are as follows: water, water to complete 100 EDTA 0.2% AnyGel™ 2% mixed AnyGel with water, blended or stir until smooth gel, then add EDTA , stir or dissolve. part of oil LipidSoft™ Lite 5% Butter Cream Maker 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Phenoxyethanol 0.3% heat at least 70 degrees, warm to melt together Then bring the prepared portion of water to be heated to 70 degrees, close to the part of the oil. Then slowly add the water to the oil. Blend or stir to combine. will get cream When the cream is obtained, wait for it to cool down to no more than 40 degrees. Add the rest of the ingredients to the recipe. Blend or stir to dissolve together.
Actually in this formula it is necessary to put กันเสีย added? 1,2-Hexanediol 3% and will not wear กันเสีย but see AnyGel says to enter กันเสีย because it is a natural substance.
The team thinks that using 1,2-Hexanediol 3% + Phenoxyethanol 0.3% is enough for this formula.
The recipe requires oil to dissolve. Sym-White means it doesn't need any moisture, should put LipidSoft™ Lite how many % will be enough to dissolve? Do you feel that 5% should be too much?
The team thinks that members can reduce LipidSoft™ Lite 3% is fine, but it shouldn't be lower than this.
In this formula can be added Niacinamide 5%
can you do it?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:36 am

The ingredients to avoid overheating (>60 degrees) are Tranexamic Acid , WhiteCumin , 4MSK , which has been mixed in the same way and has been heated in the formula, will it deteriorate in performance? Because, as in the details, it is not clearly stated that it cannot withstand heat other than Sym-White as the description says to mix after meat creation and avoid heat. How do we know which ingredients should not be heated in the recipe? because if it is not specified in detail that it cannot be heated You will understand that you can withstand the heat in warming the recipe. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:19 am

Hello,
The ingredients to avoid overheating (>60 degrees) are Tranexamic Acid , WhiteCumin , 4MSK , will it deteriorate the efficiency of the original mixture after being heated in the formula? Because, as in the details, it's not clearly stated that it can't be heat-resistant
. It can be heated but not more than 60 degrees.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Ask for other recipes that may be different from this one. that in this formula or any formula we can create a creamy texture and add กันเสีย do it in large quantities. Then when we use it, we gradually divide the meat to add various important substances. Stir to dissolve well. And we recorded how many % of the meat created from the recipe can get oil. Will there be any problems doing this? For example, I will mix and use it myself, 50 g at a time. If it is a multi-step It's boring because little by little I will do 100 g. It's a lot. use for a long time We also want to change the substance if this round is still not satisfied. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, water soluble ingredients. Can be added to the prepared recipe at all. no problem even if it is filled in large proportions It's not a problem. oil soluble ingredients If adding large quantities (more than 5% - depending on the nature of the formula and other variables) may be layered. If you add a small amount, no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:10 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! The study team recommends adjusting the mixing process.
Steps Mix water-soluble ingredients with water to 100 EDTA 0.2% Tranexamic Acid 3% WhiteCumin 3% 4MSK 3% add AnyGel™ 2%, stir well, add the oil and warm the formula to dissolve, stir well LipidSoft™ Lite 5% Butter Cream Maker 2% cured and added, stir to combine Sym-White 0.5% Reservoir-Tech 3% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Citric Acid 0.2% Phenoxyethanol 0.3%
First, separate the ingredients that can be heat resistant which will be mixed in the first step and ingredients that are not heat resistant which will be separated to mix in the last step The ingredients to avoid overheating (>60 degrees) are Tranexamic Acid , WhiteCumin , 4MSK , Sym-White The initial step of mixing is as follows: water, water to complete 100 EDTA 0.2% AnyGel™ 2% mixed AnyGel with water, blender or stir until smooth gel, then add EDTA Blend or stir. part of oil LipidSoft™ Lite 5% Butter Cream Maker 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Phenoxyethanol 0.3% heat at least 70 degrees, warm to melt together Then bring the prepared portion of water to be heated to 70 degrees, close to the part of the oil. Then slowly add the water to the oil. Blend or stir to combine. will get cream When the cream is obtained, wait for it to cool down to no more than 40 degrees. Add the rest of the ingredients to the recipe. Blend or stir to dissolve together.
Then follow the above formula recommended by the team. How much oil can I get? The latest recommended oil section is 13.3%. Previously, the team said the formula has 8.5% oil already Phenoxyethanol it withstand heat up to 60 degrees? Do you remember, is it appropriate to add it while it's warm? เทอร์โมมิเตอร์ measure exactly. see details of Any Gel told 2%, get 10% oil, but got more Butter Cream Maker As suggested, thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Hello,
followed the above formula recommended by the team. How much oil can I get? The latest recommended oil total is 13.3%. Previously, the team said the formula had 8.5% oil
Butter Cream Maker can combine oil up to 30%. Please check the features from the product detail page which will be notified
already Phenoxyethanol can withstand heat up to 60 degrees? Is it because there is no เทอร์โมมิเตอร์ measure exactly.
Phenoxyethanol is heat resistant. But it should not be too long, 80 degrees, no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:20 am

I read it, not read it. But I don't understand the answer. When both the first and second rounds that the team recommended to adjust the mix Oil is more than 5% as well. Then ask how in this formula will be. If we mix the meat first, then add various substances when using. The team replied that more than 5% may have a problem. I don't understand. I asked if I agree with this formula. How will the oil be exactly? I don't understand. Not an expert blended Butter Cream Maker it's just been mixed for the first time. Asking is trying to think about the convenience of the team. that many questions Might not be able to go back and read everything. because he had asked and received advice that contradicted the previous So I think that the team will have time to read only the latest Q&A. I used to ask by lifting the old post to see that the last time we talked about this issue. I'm sorry if I'm a bit difficult to understand. Because I bought the substance and I didn't want it to waste because I mixed it wrongly. [quote="staff"]Hello! Soluble ingredients Can be added to the prepared recipe at all. no problem even if it is filled in large proportions It's not a problem. oil soluble ingredients If adding a large amount (more than 5% - depending on the nature of the formula and other variables) may be stratified. If you add a little No problem
dharmaamm

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development