Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรค่ะ ผิว มันทีโซน ขาดน้ำ หมองคล้ำ กระ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Please check the formula. Oily T-zone skin, dehydrated, dull, freckled.

Postby dharmaamm » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:02 pm

Please advise, mix according to this recipe. Then it's a thick cream. I want it to be a liquid serum that can be put in a pump bottle. What proportions do I need to reduce? Thank you very much.
Attachments
20170910_195525.jpg
20170910_195525.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2888 times
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby dharmaamm » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Sorry, forgot to attach the formula. This recipe. Water 100 EDTA 0.2% AnyGel™ 2% LipidSoft™ Lite 3% Butter Cream Maker 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Phenoxyethanol 0.3% Tranexamic Acid 3% WhiteCumin 3% 4MSK 3% Sym-White 0.5% Safe B3 5% Citric Acid 0.2%
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:07 am

Hello, I would like to introduce discount AnyGel™ less than 0.5% left
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please check recipe dull skin, freckles

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:15 am

I would like to ask to be sure, if you make this recipe, can you do it? I don't like the meat that I made the previous time. Water 100 EDTA 0.2% AnyGel™ 1% LipidSoft™ Lite 3% Phenoxyethanol 1% Tranexamic Acid 3% WhiteCumin 3% 4MSK 3% Sym-White 0.5% Safe B3 5% Citric Acid 0.2% Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please check recipe

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Originally, I used this formula, water to 100 EDTA 0.2% AnyGel™ 1% LipidSoft™ Lite 3% Phenoxyethanol 1% Tranexamic Acid 3% WhiteCumin 3% 4MSK 3% Sym-White 0.5% Safe B3 5% Citric Acid 0.2% The result is some blurring. but the face is not white (Strange as well because when using ไวท์เทนนิ่ง page will prefer white first. and see more clearly and until it fades) I want to add ingredients to make my face whiter and more fuzzy (must be informed in advance that Not so white now Usually, I used to be whiter than this when nourishing my skin well. Now I think that it's a lot of nourishment if the team will look at the purchase history ) try to make a new recipe cut LipidSoft™ Lite 3% and add MSH White 5% The problem is mixed. No matter how long and how strong people are, the meat doesn't match. Any Gel says it can get 5% oil, ask for advice to modify the latest formula that doesn't work well. Mix 50 Grams is more than enough to use up. and ask for advice on what substance should be added to get results on the white face The freckles faded more clearly. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire. 1. How long has this formula been used for? 2. Is there currently any exposure to the sun?
The problem is that it has been mixed. No matter how long and how strong people are, the meat doesn't match. Any Gel says 5% oil gain
AnyGel Has it completely dissolved? Is there still any clumping part in the recipe?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:26 am

1 whitening 5 have been used for about a year. But the meat according to the recipe has not been added. MSH White I've been using it for 6+ months. SPF Protect Ultra II This is how I use spf50 in the sun. quite a bit leaving the house in the morning around 8-9 o'clock Some days we go out to buy rice at the mouth of the alley not far away. And after 4 pm leaving the house again 3 Any Gel is dissolved in water and heated before adding other ingredients. melt without lumps Just like a small clear gel that the team used to say is the normal texture obtained from Any Gel would like to suggest other ingredients whose mechanism of action differs from the one already used. Which one do you have? I'd like to get advice on how to fix the space on separate floors.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Hello
1 whitening 5 have been used for about a year. But the meat according to the recipe has not been added. MSH White used for 6+ months
using whitening of the same type continued for more than 1 year, may see less and less results. In case of melasma or freckles problems The learning team recommends members. Consider switching to a substance group. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว which can help the results whitening Also, the team thinks that they can expect more results. whitening The same group that has been used continuously for more than 1 year. The use of any ingredients must be switched. Because each ingredient has a different effect.
3 Any Gel Mix by dissolving in water and warming before adding other ingredients. melt without lumps Just like a small clear gel that the team used to say is the normal texture obtained from Any Gel
The formula should not have any clear granules left. The resulting gel must not have any granules or sediment remaining. As for the separation problem, though AnyGel should be able to cement around 5% oil, but it's not a stereotype. There are a number of variables that can lead to less oil brazing. or more harmonious In the case of members who encounter problems with stratification If members are sure that there is spinning until AnyGel is completely dissolved in the formula. The only solution would be to use Emulsifier to help coordinate a bit Light Lotion Maker 0.5% please help me coordinate. For the recommended ingredients To work other mechanisms, the team recommends as กลุ่มที่ช่วยผลัดเซลล์ผิวโดยไม่ระคายเคืองผิว . กลุ่มผลัดเซลล์ผิวที่สามารถระคายเคืองผิว can be used as well. It may be used gradually, starting at a low level first. And gradually used at a greater rate when the skin begins to get used to it. In the case of using this group of ingredients Even if sunscreen products have been used It should be avoided in direct sunlight with it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:55 pm

From what I read in detail, it's like this. Luxury Cream Maker™ is electrolyte resistant when used in formulations. with electrolyte can increase the proportion of Luxury Cream Maker™ to obtain a creamy consistency.... is to have a problem with Mineral Ready is it that you need to add another body building agent? and if it is Butter Cream Maker™ It has special properties, high electrolyte resistance and a wide pH range of 3-12. 30%Use at a rate of 2-3% to get a smooth and thick creamy texture or Soft Cream Maker™ 5% from 3 cream makers above. The team decided which one is best for making a night cream that needs heavy moisture and beautiful texture. and best suited to this mixture Ask for advice on the easiest combination. The process is minimal. Cream maker3-5% Safflower Oil 3% Fractionated Coconut Oil 3% Japanese Cedar 1% Lemon Skin 2% Encapsulated Retinol 2% beta glucan 5% Centella Asiatica 0.5% Adenisine liquid 1.5% Ceramide 2 0.5% Plankton GP4G 1.5% Fucus film 5% Phytosterols 1.5% Mineral Ready 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide 3% กันเสีย 1% water to complete 100 1 Is there any incompatible ingredient? 2 Encapsulated Retinol is it irritating? After applying it will have red peeling skin like vitamin A acid or not? And if mixed, do I need to pack in airtight and light proof packaging? 3 Mineral Ready is แร่ธาตุ will there be a problem causing other substances to denature and EDTA that we put to capture the charge will bind to Mineral Ready until the property cannot be preserved? Sorry for asking many times, just to be sure. I have never made cream cheese. And expensive substances too. I'm afraid of losing it. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development