Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนแนะนำสูตรสร้างเนื้อครีมกันแดดค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:20 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:08 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Fri May 26, 2017 3:15 pm

dharmaamm

Postby staff » Mon May 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please suggest a formula for creating a sunscreen texture.

Postby dharmaamm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Sunlight is over. fit to see new products If you can make this sunscreen without using Water-in-Oil EZ 4% but changed to WaterGuard Lite or Polyethylene Wax to get a sweatproof, waterproof sunscreen, light texture, not sticky. icky How does each method use the mixing process? ask for advice If it's easier to mix Water-in-Oil EZ would like to change. because this meat is difficult to mix I have to slowly add water and blend it. I'm excited every round. I'm afraid that the cream will be damaged and the texture is very greasy. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello - The study team asked if the need for waterproofing. What level is it? able to play sports or reach a swimming level Or just use it during the day, which may be a little sweaty. - For a very light formula. and easy to mix Recommended study team Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) an example of a sunscreen formula. too Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) SPF 30, PA+++ 1. Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) 10% 2. Light Cream Maker 1% 3. Mild Preserved Eco 1 % ( สารกันเสีย ) 4.Water the rest Mixing process: Mix 1 with 4 people or blender to make a homogeneous paste and add 2 people or blender until thick and creamy and add 3 people or blender. in the matter of waterproofing The study team asked for the information above. and will be able to recommend the use of waterproof ingredients
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 pm

I want it to be waterproof enough. with the sun as well and drive often if the sun is not good This is clearly a black face. Prevent from sweating a bit when out in the sun. Not much to the size of swimming Actually I got the perfect formula and texture, I like it, but use it SPF Protect Ultra The previous one got spf50pa4+ without a lot of tribute. but not sold in small quantities Thanks for the suggested spf30 formula, it's interesting, but I'm not sure if it's enough on a sunny day. and wondering whether Light Cream Maker is it waterproof? Are people who don't ride well enough often get flaky? That many members often have problems with the occurrence of flakes, do not know if this is the one or not. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi,
Thanks for the suggested spf30 formula, interesting, but not sure if it will be enough on a sunny day
SPF30 complete ] That's enough. The team emphasizes the word perfect because some products in the market do not provide the SPF as they claim. Therefore, users misunderstand that the SPF used is not enough. have to rise again
I'm also wondering if Light Cream Maker it waterproof?[/quote ] Not waterproof If you want the formula to be waterproof at a non-water level, use WaterGuard™ Lite 3-5%
and is the one if people or Does not blend well enough and tends to become flaky? That many members often have problems with the occurrence of flakes, do not know if this is the one
is possible. If spinning or people are not good?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:31 am

Please check the recipe as well. WaterGuard™ Lite 5% SPF Protect Ultra II 15% Isododecane 10 % Zinc Oxide 200nm 4% mix, warm the formula, stir well, cool and add. Oryzanol 0.5%, warm the water and add to the oil, stir well EDTA 0.2% กันเสีย 1% Water Remaining MatteSilica XL 2% Is the process like this? What kind of texture will the resulting area be? Water guard is lighter than 2 and less greasy. Water in Oil EZ and which two are waterproof? I sweat more. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 am

Hello, the formula does not contain a water-oil binder. and create a creamy texture WaterGuard™ Lite is not a water-oil binder. Serves only to create a thin film texture. So that the formula can be waterproof better. Water in Oil EZ is a water-oil binder. and create a creamy texture It's not a film forming agent. But due to the nature of the synchronization in the format Water in Oil is Wrapped in water with oil, the formula is waterproof. Compared to the general oil-in-water cream formula, members can use Water in Oil EZ together with WaterGuard™ Lite , it will get better waterproof performance as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development