Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนแนะนำสูตรสร้างเนื้อครีมกันแดดค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Please suggest a formula for creating a sunscreen texture.

Postby dharmaamm » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Ask if you change the formula like this, how will it be? Water-in-Oil EZ 4% SPF Protect Ultra II 15% Isododecane 20% Oryzanol 0.5% EDTA 0.2% กันเสีย 1 % SelectSorb 3% Polymethylsilsesquioxane 7microns 5% Water Residual Formula Is it appropriate to change Matte Silica xl ? Matte Silica xl that absorbs oil is SelectSorb to absorb oil but not dry skin and add soft focus matte to help camouflage pores. and wrinkles on the face Is the formula possible? Please advise. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. but changing from MatteSilica XL to SelectSorb isn't always better. SelectSorb has the advantage of absorbing oil, but MatteSilica XL can provide better Soft Focus (soft skin, mask wrinkles) SelectSorb
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:09 am

is that the new formula will use SelectSorb absorb the oil and use Polymethylsilsesquioxane 7microns or 4.5microns In giving matt and soft focus, I see in the details the substance says that it provides better camouflage and soft focus. MatteSilica xl. How does sunscreen work? Ask more if 40 years old with freckles and wrinkles will be more suitable for 4.5 or 7 microns. I don't know how different these two sizes can be. If you want to help see the overall skin condition better, but not cover until thick, thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, if in the formula we use both SelectSorb and Polymethylsilsesquioxane is not required. MatteSilica XL again because SelectSorb will absorb the oil and Polymethylsilsesquioxane will help create soft-focus and camouflage wrinkles. Polymethylsilsesquioxane If you want to camouflage general wrinkles, try 4.5 if you find it insufficient. Therefore, choose a size of Polymethylsilsesquioxane 7 micron or 10 micron
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:20 am

I don't know if I can make this recipe or not. for easier mixing Do not need to add water gradually and do not have to mold all the time like when using Water in Oil EZ Water-Capsule 3% SPF Protect Ultra II 15% กันเสีย 1% SelectSorb 3% Matte Silica xl 3% Water to 100 Warm the water and oil to similar temperatures. Pour all the oil into the water. Stir well until the oil does not separate. Then add the powdered ingredients. blended to disperse Do you do this right? Will I still get sunscreen that is waterproof and sweatproof? The meat will be different from the original. Isododecane How are you?
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:49 am

Hello Water-Capsule must be used together. with Light Cream Maker or Satin Cream Maker cannot be used alone. Please check how to use it by mixing Light Cream Maker or Satin Cream Maker in water and Water-Capsule in the oil part. Isododecane will lighten and blend. It's easier Members may consider using a little 3-4% in this formula. The formula will be waterproof. can sweat There are a few more tips. In case of wanting to thicken the formula When combined together until a creamy texture. Keep spinning at high speed 1000-1500 rpm, the meat will gradually thicken by itself. The longer you spin The meat will be thicker. In this case, if you want to adjust the texture to be thicker
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Read the details before asking. and also see an example with a formula But since you read here Water-Capsule™ It's easy to get thick-liquid formulas with stronger/longer blending. will get a thicker formula, but in adjusting the thickness Water-in-Oil EZ™ rate needs to be adjusted. ingredients or use Gel Maker / thickener helps...so I understand that Blending can already thicken the meat. But if you want it to be more thick, add thickener added, so I thought I wouldn't add and just use spinning. In conclusion, is it necessary to add? Water-Capsule says it can't take oil. over 20. Then this is left to give Isododecane just 2%? water will be required Light Cream Maker or Satin Cream Maker only? Is it another one? I don't like satin cream, where it likes to clump in unused portions even if it's kept in an airtight container with a desiccant, and has never been mixed light cream because I read that many people say it tends to get flaky when applied, and now I use AnyGel and TaraGel regularly thank you
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:22 pm

Hello,
Water-Capsule said that the oil can not exceed 20. Then this is left to give Isododecane just 2%?[/quote: 3nmkve7a] Isododecane is counted as part of oil. If it is very close to 20%, it can increase the risk of stratification. Approaches that can reduce the risk If you do not want to reduce the proportion of oil is to increase the proportion of สารสร้างเนื้อเจล ( Light Cream Maker / Satin Cream Maker ), which will help. Increase the stability of the formula. In addition, spinning helps at the end. to thicken the cream It will help increase stability as well.
The aqueous substance is required. Light Cream Maker or Satin Cream Maker only
The manufacturer recommends only 2 items. This, however, does not mean that สารสร้างเนื้อเจล are not technically available สารสร้างเนื้อเจล can also be used, but the team has no data on their effectiveness. because it has never been tested with สารสร้างเนื้อเจล
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development