Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนผู้มีความรู้ ตรวจสอบสูตร โฟมล้างหน้าแบบเป็นมูสหน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby nubird_ja » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:47 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Attachments
S__56778754.jpg
S__56778754.jpg (311.96 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
nubird_ja

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:10 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nubird_ja » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:12 pm

nubird_ja

Postby staff » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Disturbing those who have knowledge to check the formula of a mousse facial foam.

Postby motivegirl » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:33 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! The team asked for permission to learn to recommend and adjust the formula. Trying to control the cost of the formula to not be higher than before and provide enough foam for foam pumping Mild-Wash™ 12% Coco-Foam™ 12% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 4% MOIST24 ( Glycereth-26 ) 5% Phenoxyethanol 1% Citric Acid or Lactic Acid adjust the pH in the range of 5-6, water, the rest, the reason why the team recommends change สารซักฟอก because I wanted to highlight the foam for the formula and สารซักฟอก , some of which members have selected. Does not produce much foam Including some types to reduce foaming as well MakeUp-Wash Hello, may I ask for permission from the owner of this thread? I would like to ask the staff if you want to add scent to the above formula as well. If so, what kind of scent should I add? Feel free to suggest a scent. And need to add the smell in any step. Thank you very much.
motivegirl

Re: Disturbing those who have knowledge to check the formula of a mousse facial foam.

Postby motivegirl » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:59 am

Hello, I'm waiting for an answer about adding scent. Please help the staff to suggest. Because waiting for an answer to order raw materials to try to mix this recipe and use it. If you can add more flavor in this formula I will be able to order all the raw materials at once. Thank you very much.
motivegirl

Postby staff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:24 am

Hello,
permission from the owner of this thread. I would like to ask the staff if you want to add scent to the above formula as well. If so, what kind of scent should I add? Feel free to suggest a scent. and must add scent to any step Thank you very much
You can add น้ำหอม in the formula if you add less (not more than 1%) to mix with สารซักฟอก of the recipe, but if you want to add in large quantities. It must be dissolved into the formula to avoid stratification by using Flora Foam or Flora Solve Clear (Choose only one). The team will suggest more from this formula if you find that the bubble is not enough. may consider filling Cond-Foam™ (Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate) 10% to help increase foam. Helps to soften the bubbles It also helps to condition the skin and make the skin soft.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby motivegirl » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Thank you very much staff for your advice. P.S. I have a problem with the ordering process. is the amount of น้ำหอม is not included with other chemicals? I mean, I order chemicals according to the formula list above, the total amount is 1388 baht, which will get free shipping...but I will buy. น้ำหอม added, but like the system will separate the shopping cart from the other items. which turned out to be that I had to pay for the freight in part. น้ำหอม added, so I'm confused with the ordering system. because if I order น้ำหอม added another item. The total purchase will be 1549 baht, which will be free in the delivery section. But here the system refuses to bring the list. น้ำหอม to calculate the total amount with other items mentioned above for me. So it turns out that in the other shopping cart you will only have น้ำหอม one item, so we have to pay extra shipping cost...how to fix this? Because actually my total purchase amount has reached the condition that I don't have to pay additional shipping fee...Please check the ordering system for me. Thank you.
motivegirl

Postby staff » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello น้ำหอม sold via bescents.com, which is a different agency. myskinrecipes.com Therefore, they will be shipped separately. Can't send together and charge once. However, bescents.com offers free delivery for orders over 500 baht.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development