Cosmetics Formulation Development

ทาเซรั่มวิตามินซีแล้วหน้าดูหมองคล่ำขึ้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby nanosecond19 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:24 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
nanosecond19

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:52 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Applying vitamin C serum makes my face look duller.

Postby bossanova.kt » Tue May 19, 2020 12:57 am

Confirm that it's true. have tried to order a tester Vitamin C came in both forms, it was found that both forms of dull faces were used (but Kiehls did not use them). After using it, the skin is fuller and firmer. Still giving normal good results. Ref: https://labmuffin.com/vitamin-c-can-stain-skin-avoid/ https://theskincareedit.com/2018/08/21/ ... rkens-skin This is a wallpaper that I can't read https ://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3199460/ actually the ref says to use a product containing Ferulic Acid + Vit E but try this one. Vitamin CE Ferulic (Lite) and it's still dark, staff look at the ref and what do you think? (Actually, I want to continue using it if staff have any ideas on how to use products that reduce oxidation on the face, will it? Let's do it and/or it will add other effective anti oxidation substances moisturizer used with serum vit c )
bossanova.kt

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby jufjangjung » Tue May 19, 2020 9:51 am

Used to order stabilized vitamin c Let's try it too. After using it, the face becomes dull. (but if using a mixture of วิตามินซี of Kiehl's face looks radiant. Not dull.) I don't know which ingredient is caused.
jufjangjung

Postby nichanichaon » Thu May 21, 2020 10:40 am

Please share your opinion. personally used to order ascorbic acid came to cook by myself and ordered the concoction from here and found the problem that my face became dull as well. yellowish appearance And as soon as I wash my face, it disappears. Assuming that the skincare doesn't absorb into the skin at all. วิตามิน C therefore oxidize on the skin, possibly because the formula วิตามิน C is incompletely dissolved. And or the formula isn't completely absorbed into the skin, but we tried Perfect-C™ My face is clearer.
nichanichaon

Postby kookkaiiip » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:07 pm

Confirm another voice. Order CE Ferulic Apply on your face and turn yellow, your hands are yellow and dark, but after washing your face or taking a shower, it disappears. but the result of วิตามินซี really good for skin. Endure being a yellow face 555
kookkaiiip

Postby staff » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:49 pm

Hello, the team thinks partly caused by oxidation of Vitamin C on the surface. For example, products used before or after Vitamin C i.e. if any product is pH Quite high, apply before or after Vitamin C will cause Vitamin C on the skin deteriorate faster or may be using a group of ingredients. Vitamin B3 which will bind to Vitamin C makes it Niacinamide Ascorbate instead of Niacinamide separate with ascorbic acid . suitable for use Vitamin C The most Pure is at night before bedtime when the bedroom temperature is not hot. and turn off the light completely after applying (high temperature / sunlight accelerates the deterioration of Vitamin C )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development