Cosmetics Formulation Development

instant lift vs lift now

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: instant lift vs lift now

Postby staff » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Hello, the blender looks like in the picture. Might not have a lot of creamy impact. Because it is a cutting nature More than hitting, but still better than using a spinning takraw head. If the round is too high 2000 rpm can be used to spin But in the amount of spinning that is not much each time The study team recommends members to test the initial spin in a small amount. to test that How much power does the agitator have to blend the formula together?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Postby lillypraew » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:27 am

Inquire Second Skin This substance is used in cosmetics. Will it form a coating film? Is it thick enough to be pulled off my face when I apply it on my face?
lillypraew

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Hello, what is the meaning of the laminating film layer from Second Skin is a thin layer of fat. that resembles a layer of fat natural skin to help protect the skin It's not a film that is used to peel off, sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lillypraew » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:11 am

- Order Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) tested, satisfied with the results. But I want more recipes. Can you recommend a formula with additional ingredients that can reduce freckles and freckles safely? Witch Hazel (Distilled - Alcohol Free) The pores are tightened to a certain extent. I want to add more ingredients to get more firmness. I would like to give some advice on what ingredients to mix in order to be more effective. Ask for the quantity of ingredients (both This question, can I bring the formula to the mixing company to sell?)
lillypraew

Postby staff » Thu May 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Hello
- Order Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) to try. use satisfied with the result But I want more recipes. Can you recommend a formula and additional ingredients that can reduce freckles and freckles safely? Tranexamic Acid at a rate of 3% mix with Pitera 97%
- substance Another trial Witch Hazel (Distilled - Alcohol Free) tightens pores to a certain extent. I want to add more ingredients to get more firmness. I would like to give some advice on the ingredients as to what to mix in order to be more effective.
Learn to ask your skin type, is it oily skin, normal skin or dry skin?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lillypraew » Mon May 07, 2018 5:56 pm

If you have to separate the skin Ask for substances that are suitable for each skin type. - Oily skin - Normal skin - Dry skin.
lillypraew

Postby staff » Fri May 11, 2018 12:07 am

Hello, for enlarged pores in case of dry skin To add enough moisture to the skin. Pores will return to normal according to the natural size of the skin. in case of oily skin to balance the oil ควบคุมความมัน or reduce it with ส่วนผสมลดความมันผิว
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lillypraew » Sat May 12, 2018 4:22 pm

From what the staff recommends, if it's a mixture like this, will it work for all skin types? For people with oily skin, try pore tightening agents often cause. สิวอุดตัน this formula help solve my acne problem? Please analyze this ingredient. to reduce or add any substance to be more effective Witch Hazel (Distilled - Alcohol Free) Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ). Tightening pores. See the staff have recommended this substance. Reservoir-Tech (Reservoir ingredients)Don't know if necessary Use it or not, then this recipe is necessary. สารกันเสีย again?
lillypraew

Postby staff » Wed May 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Hello Willow Bark Extract will be able to help. ละลายสิวอุดตัน
Go to the thread set for tightening pores, saw the staff suggesting this substance. Reservoir-Tech (Reservoir ingredients under the skin)Don't know if necessary Use it or not, then this recipe is necessary. สารกันเสีย again
formula no need to fill สารกันเสีย already because the base is Witch Hazel which has been added สารกันเสีย come from the manufacturer. Reservoir-Tech cannot be used in this formula. because it cannot dissolve in water. To add ingredients help นำพา In this formula use Laurocapram However, the mixture is not recommended. นำพา in this formula because it uses Willow Bark Extract where Salicylic Acid will run ละลายสิวอุดตัน on the outer surface There is no need to นำพา inside, if there is นำพา Can cause irritation if you wish to นำพา In this formula, separate the formula by separating Willow Bark Extract is another formula. to apply or wipe thin skin to help ละลายสิวอุดตัน and the rest of the ingredients in another formula that act. ลดความมันผิว /skin care
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development