Cosmetics Formulation Development

instant lift vs lift now

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: instant lift vs lift now

Postby lillypraew » Thu May 17, 2018 6:45 pm

From what the staff suggested, can I split it into 2 formulas like this? Formula to reduce acne clogging into the following ingredients: Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 84% Tranexamic Acid 3% Yeast Radiance™ 3% Willow Bark Extract 10% nourish/ ลดความมันผิว Witch Hazel (Distilled - Alcohol Free) Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) Can I mix this?
lillypraew

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Sat May 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. but recommended to bring Tranexamic Acid Moved to formula nourish/ ลดความมันผิว , because of both Willow Bark Extract and Tranexamic Acid when used in Highest concentration as specified by the manufacturer / FDA. There is a chance of skin irritation. Therefore, it is advisable to try to avoid using them together. Which may be even more irritating to my skin. To use in the same formula The study team recommends reducing the usage rate somewhat. It is not necessary to use it at the maximum rate specified.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lillypraew » Mon May 21, 2018 2:28 pm

purchase inquiry Horse Oil (สกัด/บริสุทธิ์) and Snake Oil ( Enhydris Chinensis Oil ) Can you order and apply it right away? Can I use it? Will it result in acne?
lillypraew

Postby staff » Wed May 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Hello, I don't recommend. The reason is because 1. Oily skin should avoid adding more oil to the skin. On the other hand, you should choose ingredients that help balance the skin's oiliness. 2. น้ำมันธรรมชาติ can even nourish the skin. But being alone will be less useful than using in combination with various ingredients In the right amount, very much. Skin care formula should be used with a variety of ingredients. to help nourish the skin on each side will complete the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lillypraew » Wed May 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Answering your questions, the Staff has gained a lot of knowledge. make me want to gain more knowledge There will be frequent questions in order not to use the wrong and harmful ingredients. Thank you very much. Searched and found the recipe listed in Oil Film (Long-Wear) lasting, waterproof And does not lose the make-up texture when touched (not rubbed off / kissed off), but I would like to know if other ingredients are added, which ingredients must be reduced? and still have those properties of the formula. from the formula found in the substance Oil Film (Long-Wear) Primer (Long-lasting) Primer (Long-lasting) Silicone Gel (Ultra-Clear) 49% Isododecane 20% BB Micro Silk 10% Silk Mica Powder 13% Oil Film 7% Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ 1.5% Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse 0.5% want to add substance InstantLift™ 10.5% GABA Natural (กาบา จากธรรมชาติ) 5 % Don't know if adding ingredients to the formula would be appropriate. and if you can add Which part should be reduced to 100%? The interest that I want to add these 2 ingredients is because I want to cover wrinkles and smooth immediately. And it lasts a long time from the waterproof properties of the formula found (especially BB Micro Silk 10% that can help conceal pores too) If you have suggestions or improvements Please advise.
lillypraew

Postby staff » Mon May 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi, normally primer is like applying foundation before applying makeup or other make-up, primer itself helps makeup or makeup, adding any kind of film-forming agent to primer formula is problematic because film-forming agent. will create a thin film to coat the surface, which makes the film dry and then Applying other products to the skin It's harder to do The team did not think The formula that members will be suitable for use. In terms of other skin care ingredients. that members add to the formula can fill But the study team recommends caution. about heaviness and gooey to happen Since formulas are used on the skin during the day, usually the purpose is to emphasize lightness. to feel comfortable on the skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lillypraew » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Inquire Tranexamic Acid that the staff recommended. Is it not available for sale anymore? Is there any recommended substance that can substitute or be better than this substance? I want to mix and use according to the recipe that I have asked.
lillypraew

Postby staff » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 am

Hello, it's available as usual. Please click on the word Tranexamic Acid all right
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lillypraew » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Disturb the team. I would like to inquire about the formula and the possibility of the cream. ซิลิโคน or other ingredients that create a film that adheres to the skin tightly peelable, also sweat-proof, waterproof, concealing tattoos and Scars can last for hours. Flexible, can be applied on the face and body. I want a recipe like the attached picture for the team to see (the product picture taken as an example indicates that it is cream ซิลิโคน ) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=272242003631864&set=a.171959610326771&type=3&eid=ARCqB3TX2vE3Y_AySCO9oLJwtFAyQVVTo-US6qXg5TB-W-yi-X06LfaJqCskAoTCOjV3ryWOwEvbkV_r
lillypraew

Postby staff » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 pm

Hello, the formula according to the characteristics that the members inquired It's probably a thick make-up formula (BB, CC).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development