Cosmetics Formulation Development

instant lift vs lift now

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: instant lift vs lift now

Postby lillypraew » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:48 pm

The team is enough to have a possible formula as shown in the attached photo or not. Can I peel it off without having to wash it out? Please help me.
lillypraew

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby lillypraew » Fri May 03, 2019 5:01 pm

I want a formula to cover acne, dry and then make up. And can be peeled off. Is there any recipe to recommend?
lillypraew

Postby lillypraew » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Disturbing the team to help analyze the formula for me. I want a gel that can peel off with a mixture of acne treatment substances. I don't know if this formula is possible or what needs to be modified. Tea Tree Oil (Extra Grade) 0.5% Sea Buckthorn (Fruit) Oil (Organic - Virgin) 2% SalicSoft® (Betaine Salicylate) 4% Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 0.5% 1,2-Hexanediol 1% Butylene Glycol 2% Xanthan Gum 0.2% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Peel Off Film 35 % Polyester Film (Water Resistant, Hard) 10% น้ำกลั่น or DI water 39.8% color (what do you need to get the color of the flesh) PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil 1.5%
lillypraew

Postby staff » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Hello, the formula to be able to peel off the skin must use Peel Off Film at a much larger rate. recommend members Take a look at a sample peel-off formula from the ingredient detail page. Peel Off Film , which must be used at least 70% of the formula. By the end of this month The company will sell mask powder. The kind that is mixed with water and applied on the skin. Once dry, it can be peeled off from the skin. which members can add a little skin nourishing ingredients into the formula I suggest you try it out at the end of this month.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lillypraew » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:32 am

Waiting to test. If there is a sample formula to suggest as a guideline, I would be very grateful.
lillypraew

Postby lillypraew » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:53 am

From the team introduced ready-made peelable mark to be used in the formula. I want the team to help analyze the formula for me. I want a gel to protect acne from mac-up, treat acne that can peel. I don't know if this formula is possible or what needs to be adjusted. Tea Tree Oil (Extra Grade) 0.5% Sea Buckthorn (Fruit) Oil (Organic - Virgin) 2% polyvinyl Alcohol (Is there any substitute) 1,2-Hexanediol 1% SalicSoft® (Betaine Salicylate) 4% Freeze Me™ (Menthone Glycerin Acetal) 2% Butylene Glycol 2% water ผงมาส์ก ผงมาร์ค สำเร็จรูป ลอกได้ (Peel-Off, colorless, odorless, 20% Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 0.5% Disodium EDTA 0.2% from this formula, can I put waterproof substance to make it sweat proof and waterproof? I'm disturbed.
lillypraew

Postby staff » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:05 pm

Hello, the usage rate of ผงมาส์ก must be at almost 100%. Can add some ingredients, but not much from the recipe as the member asked. I recommend this. Tea Tree Oil (Extra Grade) 1% Freeze Me™ (Menthone Glycerin Acetal) 1% Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 0.5% Other skin care ingredients in powder form 1-5% ผงมาส์ก ผงมาร์ค สำเร็จรูป ลอกได้ ( Peel-Off is colorless, odorless, the rest is 100% complete. liquid, gently sprinkle or spray on ผงมาส์ก and then Stir or blend to combine. ผงมาส์ก will gradually absorb liquid into the powder.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development