Cosmetics Formulation Development

instant lift vs lift now

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby jn_andy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:24 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:32 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jn_andy » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:27 pm

jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times

Postby staff » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:05 pm

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: instant lift vs lift now

Postby lillypraew » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:23 am

I want to ask about the recipe that I got from the previous post. (Now it's gone) 1. water 82% 2. Clay Thick 3 % 3. Propylene Glycol 3% 4. Xanthan Gum 0.5% 5. InstantLift 10.5% 6. Mild Preserved Eco 1% purchased the substance sold by the company for testing. I want to develop the formula for the best results. Can you recommend and solve the problem? - Can it be mixed with a waterproof substance or is there any substance to mix well? It will make you pull longer because the first application is tight, but when you find the oiliness of your face, you will loosen the pull. - Substance Silicone Can film be used with this formula? - If there is a change from the formula listed. Please tell me the ratio you use.
lillypraew

From thanks :: 0 Times

I want to ask about the recipe that I got from the previous post. (Now it's gone) 1. water 82% 2. Clay Thick 3 % 3. Propylene Glycol 3% 4. Xanthan Gum 0.5% 5. InstantLift 10.5% 6. Mild Preserved Eco 1% bought the substance sold by the company for testing. I want to develop the formula for the best results. Can you recommend and solve the problem? - Can it be mixed with a waterproof substance or is there any substance to mix well? It will make you pull longer because the first application is tight, but when you find the oiliness of your face, you will loosen the pull. - Substance Silicone Can film be used with this formula? - If there is a change from the formula listed. Please tell me the ratio you use.
lillypraew

I want to ask about the recipe that I got from the previous post. (Now it's gone) 1. water 82% 2. Clay Thick 3 % 3. Propylene Glycol 3% 4. Xanthan Gum 0.5% 5. InstantLift 10.5% 6. Mild Preserved Eco 1% bought the substance that the company Sold for testing I want to develop the formula for the best results. Can you recommend and solve the problem? - Can it be mixed with a waterproof substance or is there any substance to mix well? It will make you pull longer because the first application is tight, but when you find the oiliness of your face, you will loosen the pull. - Substance Silicone Can film be used with this formula? - If there is a change from the formula listed. Please tell me the ratio you use.
lillypraew

Postby staff » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Hello, the team doesn't think that using any kind of film will not be able to help. The formula is effective for lifting the skin for a longer time. which is one of the limitations of the formula used InstantLift however, members can try it out. in case it can make the formula more effective for longer
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lillypraew » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:32 pm

if you want to try Silicone Film which one should I use? And what rate should I use?
lillypraew

Postby staff » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello, recommend Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Dimethicone Base) tested at 5% if found. that the film is too thick can be reduced
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development