Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรเซรั่ม รักษาผิวขาว ลบรอย และ รักษาสิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby info5 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:11 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
info5

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:44 am

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Inquire about serum formula to treat white skin, remove scars and treat acne.

Postby stormdata » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:28 am

I don't know if this formula is required. สารกันเสีย included?
stormdata

Re: Inquire about serum formula to treat white skin, remove scars and treat acne.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello, because the formula uses Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) is the base. สารกันเสีย is built-in, so the formula doesn't need to be added. สารกันเสีย again.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby stormdata » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Update after mixing different ingredients according to the above formula. Mine has a soft yellow liquid gel texture. If packed in a cream jar with an open lid, it is quite difficult to use because the texture is quite liquid as mentioned above. I don't know with the formula dosage. If the team expected Are my results distorted from the expected results?
stormdata

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:29 am

Hello, if you want to thicken the formula Members can add Gel Maker these [Please select only the ones below. due to other items Might not fit the formula] Pro Polymer™ Silk Xanthan Gum AnyGel How to use Please sprinkle a little powder over the formula. Blend or stir until dissolved into the recipe. The formula will thicken. If it is not thick enough can add more Use at 1.0% level of Gel Maker listed above. It should be able to thicken the formula until it can be packed into a cream jar.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development