Haircare Recipes

ส่วนผสมทำ Pomade มีจุดหลอมเหลวต่างกัน จะต้มยังไง

sharing your hair care recipes

Re: Pomade ingredients have different melting points, how to boil them?

Postby staff » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello,
- I would like to know the mixing process, how to add Clay and color mixing at any stage of production, usually I melt the wax first. then combine with oil Mix them together and gradually pour the water down. I want to know how to add clay and how to mix the color
For the color, please blend it to disperse the oil part. For the clay powder, blend it with the water part. which will cause a clone
- staff recommended me to use Black Iron Oxides EasyMix™ What's the difference? from Iron Oxides Black Black some and two Is this type made from nature?
Both types of paints are not from nature. EasyMix paints are easier to disperse. especially when there is no high speed blender such as Homogenizer
- Is there a natural ingredient emulsify? Wax bought from somewhere else (I want to make a 100% natural pomad)
natural emulsifier eg Soy Lecithin will have poor synchronization performance. Can only be used in certain formulas. And it is not suitable for the pomade formula that members are mixing.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Postby urachaitpbs » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Thank you for the answer I would like to ask more - I ordered Lanolin Natural I want to know if I have to mix it with wax or oil - I bought น้ำหอม from myskin to but natural in pomade, 100% proportion will be น้ำหอม 1% which time spent during the day The smell will fade rather quickly and has a wax (Bee Wax) smell instead, quite rancid. As for Candelilla Wax also has a sour smell of It's the same strength. want to know the list น้ำหอม that's very strong. - Can I buy น้ำหอม น้ำหอม different myskin scents, can you mix them together? น้ำหอม put your own unique pomade, thank you.
urachaitpbs

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Hello
- I ordered Lanolin Natural I want to know if I have to mix it with wax or oil
Wax and Oil are considered same phase Can mix all together here by Lanolin has a thick texture near Wax, may be heated at 60 degrees to help melt them together more easily.
- I bought น้ำหอม from myskin but it's natural in pomade, 100% proportion will be น้ำหอม 1% which time spent during the day The smell will fade rather quickly and has a wax (Bee Wax) smell instead, quite rancid. As for Candelilla Wax has a sour smell of It's the same strength. want to know the list น้ำหอม that's very strong. - I can buy น้ำหอม น้ำหอม myskin, different scents, can you mix them together? น้ำหอม Include your own unique pomade
since scent is a personal preference. The team can therefore not recommend. I'm very sorry for the intensity of the smell If members find that the selected scent is not strong enough to cover the smell of the formula. It can be used at an increased rate. Typically, some brands of products have been used. น้ำหอม in rates up to 5-10% if members use at a rate not more than this. no problem น้ำหอม Each scent can be mixed together.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby urachaitpbs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:57 pm

- Hydrogenated Castor Oil for sale? - As far as I understand, Castor Oli / Hydrogenated Castor Oil / PEG40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil is a different type, right?
urachaitpbs

Postby staff » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Hello, all 3 ingredients are different types. The company sells Hydrogenated Castor Oil [not PEG-40] but selling only kg size, if interested, please contact customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com directly
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby urachaitpbs » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:34 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello, all 3 ingredients are different types. The company sells Hydrogenated Castor Oil [not PEG-40] but selling only kg size, if interested, please contact customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com Directly
enough to describe Hydrogenated properties Castor Oil via this forum? Is there any feature in case of using pomade production? I forgot to ask about the properties.
urachaitpbs

Postby staff » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:52 pm

Hello Hydrogenated Castor Oil Help - Make a semi-wax (thick, but not hard) texture. - Not easily rancid. Because it is hydrogenated type. - Helps to bind / coat hair well and give shine.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby urachaitpbs » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Myskinrecipes has น้ำหอม Tobacco scent for sale?
urachaitpbs

Postby staff » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello, no, sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby urachaitpbs » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello, I have received the ordered product Hydrogenated Castor Oil would like some advice, if used in pomade, it should be mixed at least. More than a few percent or no more than a few percent, I want the pomade to be sticky in the styling.
urachaitpbs

PreviousNext

Return to Haircare Recipes