From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Formula to stimulate hair growth

Postby peeya_pgi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:13 pm

Hello, I'm looking at this recipe as well. So I would like to ask more information from this formula, is Melatonin Forte™ On the info page it says: "Substances are incompatible: Zinc PCA " but in the formula according to the thread team to add Zinc PCA 1% too, so I want to ask if it can be done or not. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Hello team, I'm very sorry. The team made a mistake. The formula cannot be filled. Zinc PCA That's right
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Hello, if you can't use Zinc PCA can also be changed to BioSulphur™ กำมะถัน ไบโอเทค can it be replaced? The purpose is to reduce the oiliness of the scalp. Because the hair itself is not oily. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:19 am

Hello, not suitable BioSulphur There is a problem with smell and color if used during the day. I have a problem with smell. if spending the night It will stain the pillow. In the case of use in hair and scalp care formulas, suitable for use as a rinse formula, such as mixing in shampoo or possibly a temporary hair mask, leave it for 5-15 minutes and wash off with the problems described above. Dear team, recommend consider Safe-B3 5% + L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3% will help reduce it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:30 am

Thank you team And may I know if " Melatonin Forte™ is not compatible with Zinc PCA "If you put both of these in, what will happen? Which one will not exercise or will reduce the efficiency of these 2 substances. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Hello, there will be precipitation. in which the precipitate mixture It will not be able to work normally.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby everywear.everywhere » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello, I'm interested in this recipe as well. Please ask for more information. If using this formula 1. Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3% 2. Melatonin Forte™ 1% 3. Safe-B3 5% 4. L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3% 5. น้ำกลั่น fill up to 100% from the recommended This formula should not be stored for longer than 2 weeks, because Melatonin Forte easily deteriorates. indicates that it is not necessary to enter Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.5% to be สารกันเสีย , right? Can you mix it for me? Because Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) and Melatonin Forte™ both specify to be mixed as last. Can every ingredient be dissolved in room temperature water? Thank you very much ^^
everywear.everywhere

Postby staff » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Hello,
, from the suggestion that This formula should not be stored for longer than 2 weeks, because Melatonin Forte easily deteriorates. indicates that it is not necessary to enter Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.5% to be สารกันเสีย right?
The team could not answer that. The growth of pathogens in the formula How much will happen because it depends on many factors. Especially the cleanliness in the mixing process (containers, equipment), it is difficult to answer whether 2 weeks will be spoiled and germs will form or not.
And could you please sort the blending order? Because Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) and Melatonin Forte™ , each specifying to mix as the last Can every ingredient be dissolved in room temperature water?
The reason why the data suggests that the final mix is In case the formulation uses heat in the mixing process which these ingredients cannot withstand heat So have to wait to fill in the last step, but if the member's step does not use any heat You can mix it at any stage where these ingredients are dissolved.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Haircare Recipes