Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมกันแดด สำหรับทาหน้า และซับความมัน ไม่ขาววอก SPF 50+++

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby luke.toow » Sun May 07, 2017 11:01 am

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
luke.toow

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Mon May 08, 2017 5:17 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby luke.toow » Wed May 10, 2017 11:23 am

luke.toow

Re: Sunscreen for applying face and absorbing oil, not white, SPF 50++

Postby dreamz.villas » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:50 am

Hello, I would like to know how to make this recipe. After reading it, I'm interested. I want this sun protection Because most of the people who use it are greasy and oily. If I made any mistake, I apologize. Well, we just came to use this part for the first time, so I'm not sure if I can ask like this or not.
dreamz.villas

Re: Sunscreen for face and absorb oil, not white, SPF 50 ++

Postby staff » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:20 am

Hello, I would like to introduce members Please see recipe example. from the product detail page SPF Protect Ultra II
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Sunscreen for face, nourishing, absorbing oil, not white, SPF 50 +++

Postby ornuttee » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Ask for permission to ask more if you want to make sunscreen for the face and nourish the skin in the body as well. Ready to help absorb it. and protect from sun damage Light texture, not white, SPF 50 +++ (rose scent). Can this formula be used? SPF Protect Ultra II 20% (or just enter 15 % but add the water portion) Aloe Vera Extract (อัตราสกัด 10:1 FullAssay™) 3% Ectoine (Ectoin) 1% Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract) 1% Disodium EDTA 0.1% MatteSilica XL™ or use RiceSorb™ 3% Light Cream Maker 1.5% Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 70.4% * * Rose Water if used as parent element (over 60% of formula), not required. add สารกันเสีย in the recipe again because this ingredient contains สารกันเสีย from the manufacturer* and the mixing process (without heat) Can I do this? 1. Mix Rose Water Aloe Vera Extract 3% and Ectoine (Ectoin) 1% and MatteSilica XL™ / RiceSorb mix in water. (Part 1) 2. Mix SPF Protect Ultra II 20% and Light Cream Maker 1.5% Stir thoroughly (Part 2) 3. Divide the water mixture (Part 1) into 4 parts and add to the 2nd part one at a time, stirring thoroughly, gradually adding the next part. until a smooth creamy texture 4. Mix Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract) 1% and Disodium EDTA 0.1% and add in the last step when you get the cream. Thank you very much.
ornuttee

Re: Sunscreen for face and absorb oil, not white, SPF 50 ++

Postby staff » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:23 am

Hello, the steps are correct. SPF Protect Ultra II The team recommends starting at 15% should be enough. Using the 20% level should be suitable for the case of being out in the sun outdoors. In addition, if using up to 20% may need a helper to cement the cream. to help work with Light Cream Maker too.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development