Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการเพิ่มสาร active ลงในครีมที่ซื้อมา

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: want to add active ingredient to purchased cream

Postby bossanova.kt » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:27 pm

The purchased active substance has been added to the base cream, making the cream liquid become watery. I don't know if it will affect the effectiveness of the formula or not.
bossanova.kt

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:50 am

Hello, it doesn't affect performance. but affects the ease of use The ingredients have not lost their quality. and can still provide normal performance But there may be a stratification. which should be shaken before use Gel Maker eg AnyGel or Pro Polymer Can be added to the recipe, blended for 15-30 minutes to dissolve into the formula and help to create a thicker back.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bossanova.kt » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:50 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! no effect on performance but affects the ease of use The ingredients have not lost their quality. and can still provide normal performance But there may be a stratification. which should be shaken before use Gel Maker eg AnyGel or Pro Polymer You can add it to the recipe and blend for 15-30 minutes to dissolve it into the recipe and help thicken it back up
Do I need to blend it? Or just mix and shake. I didn't plan on getting results like this. Also, there are no Gel Maker
bossanova.kt

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:09 am

Hello, you need to ride. Members have added. 4MSK into the formula, right?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bossanova.kt » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:54 am

[quote="staff"]Hello, must ride. Members have added 4MSK in the formula, right?
I didn't add it. According to the staff's recommendation, the formula is as shown in the last picture in the post. The reason for the liquid is expected because most of the added ingredients are liquid. By noticing that it started to become very liquid when adding Willow Bark enter.
bossanova.kt

Postby bossanova.kt » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:19 am

Another thing is that after applying the first cream (which is liquid like water), it has been left for a long time until it dries. Use the second product ( perfect c + Squalane ) and there is a flaky on the page. I don't know how to solve the problem.
bossanova.kt

Postby staff » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:28 pm

Hello
Another thing is that after applying the first cream (which is liquid like water) I leave it for a long time until it dries. Use the second product ( perfect c + Squalane ) and then there is a flaky on the page
The team recommends members to edit the first formula by adding cream maker or Gel Maker is added to the recipe and blended or stirred into the recipe and helps to thicken the formula to the proper level and not split. I'm for this recipe
Perfect-C™ (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) 5% Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1% Reservoir-Tech 3% Squalane (Olive) % rest[/ quote] Reservoir-Tech is not soluble in oil. can be dispersed in oil The team thinks that it may be caused by Reservoir-Tech is flaky. because usually Reservoir-Tech must be coated with a thin layer without causing damage. any feeling that there is a coating But this thin coating Makes it help to retain ingredients and gradually release the ingredients into the skin continuously and longer.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bossanova.kt » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:18 am

[quote="staff"]Hello!
Another thing is that after applying the first cream (which is liquid like water) I leave it for a long time until it's dry. Use the second product ( perfect c + Squalane ) and then a flaky appears on the page
The team recommends members to edit the first formula by adding cream maker or Gel Maker You can add any Gel Maker to the recipe and blend or stir until it dissolves and helps to thicken the formula to the proper level and not split. I'm for this recipe
Perfect-C™ (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) 5% Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1% Reservoir-Tech 3% Squalane (Olive) %remaining[/ quote] Reservoir-Tech is not soluble in oil. can be dispersed in oil The team thinks that it may be caused by Reservoir-Tech is flaky. because usually Reservoir-Tech needs to be coated with a thin layer without causing damage. any feeling that there is a coating But this thin coating It helps to retain the ingredients and gradually release the ingredients into the skin continuously and longer.
The first formula doesn't separate layers, but it's liquid and doesn't add. 4MSK For the second formula, I just used Squalane 90% + perfect c 10% does not use Reservoir-Tech as the team understands[/b: 3df6lnox] Summary: I just added cream maker . into the first recipe and shake to combine. It should help thicken the first recipe. and when applying the second formula over will not cause flaking Is that correct? PS. If possible, I want the team to read the details clearly. or check the ingredients you bought Can you answer before? Because it takes several days to get an answer. The formula that has been formulated for a long time has not been solved. Please see the ingredients of both formulas in the attachment in this post. Thank you.
Attachments
kkkk.png
kkkk.png (128.51 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
bossanova.kt

Postby staff » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:18 am

Hello,
The first formula is not layered, but liquid and not added. 4MSK The second formula I use is just Squalane 90% + perfect c 10% does not use Reservoir-Tech as the team understands. Summary: I just add cream maker to the first recipe and shake to combine. It should help thicken the first recipe. and when applying the second formula over will not cause flaking Is that correct?
First recipe, our team recommends trying it out Satin Cream Maker at 1-2%, blend until the formula thickens back to normal. without the need for heat If this isn't normal, you may want to use a heated type of cream maker , but this is not recommended as it may damage the mixture. Various formulas are affected by heat.
ps. If possible, want the team to read the details clearly. or check the ingredients you bought Can you answer before? Because it takes several days to get an answer. The formula that has been formulated for a long time has not been solved. Please see the ingredients of both formulas in the attachment of this post. Thank you
We apologize. that the information is incomplete For the flaky problem that occurs after oiling The team expected it to be caused by the separation of the layers in the first formula. When modified to make the formula compatible as usual. The problem will probably disappear.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development