Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการเพิ่มสาร active ลงในครีมที่ซื้อมา

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby bossanova.kt » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:10 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
bossanova.kt

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bossanova.kt » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:32 am

bossanova.kt

Postby staff » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: want to add active ingredient to purchased cream

Postby bossanova.kt » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Informing the results from using the cream. - I have been using the cream for about 2.5 months by applying it both morning and evening after washing my face in quite a large amount. - Irritating from sunlight is doing very well since before using this cream, I have a burning sensation and Itchy when outside the building, even less than fifteen minutes. After a few days of use, the results are clearly visible. No further symptoms occurred. Only one seborrheic attack occurred during a cold. (Not sure if this result is due to the ingredients Phyto Glycyrrhetinic Acid or from the ingredients in the cream base) - for whitening and brightening, I don't see any effect. The skin of the face is the same color as the body (yellow body, dark brown face) because adolescents have been exposed to the afternoon sun every day for many years. It took a long time to heal and it still hasn't returned to the way it was before. I might choose the ingredients whitening It's not correct. Please recommend the active substance that is suitable for the problem. Will be mixed next time. - The moisture. Still not satisfactory The surface is still dry. Although a large amount of cream Woke up this morning and my face was still dry. and a pillow ------------------------------------ During this time, mix the products. To be used along with the remaining cream using Perfect-C™ (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) 5% Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) 1% Reservoir-Tech 3% Squalane (Olive) % rest, can you do this?
bossanova.kt

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Hello,
- About sun irritation. Well done, since before using this cream, I had a burning and itching sensation when I was out of the building even less than fifteen minutes. After a few days of use, the results are clearly visible. No further symptoms occurred. Only one seborrheic attack occurred during a cold. (Not sure if this result is due to the ingredients Phyto Glycyrrhetinic Acid or from the ingredients in the cream base)
in the cream base itself also contains ingredients. ลดการระคายเคือง skin Therefore, it cannot be concluded that become more efficient from any ingredient Or it may occur together from several items.
- Regarding the whiteness and radiance, I didn't see any results. Actually, I want my skin to be the same color as my body (yellow body, brownish face) because my youth was exposed to the sun every afternoon for many hours. year It took a long time to heal and it still hasn't returned to the way it was before. I might choose the ingredients whitening It's not correct. Please recommend the active substance that is suitable for the problem. Will be mixed next time
The team can't say that the mixture whitening ] whitening which one will be effective on member's skin? The team can only suggest testing other options if the chosen one is not found. any efficiency In the case of selecting a new ingredient instead of the original item The team recommends that you choose different Perfect-C . Perfect-C in the formula, but in the cream base itself there is Ascorbyl Glucoside already, which is a group Vitamin C is the same if Ascorbyl Glucoside Perfect-C the formula cannot help lighten the skin. Perfect-C into another cream base would not be able to expect results. Or the chance of expecting a low result?
- about moisture. Still not satisfactory The surface is still dry. Although a large amount of cream Woke up this morning and my face was still dry. And the pillow marks
choosing any ingredients that look like oil. It will help the formula to add oil to the skin better. As the members want to fill is Squalane (Olive) The team thinks it's appropriate. The team did not think need to fill Bisabolol (German Chamomile Extract) into the formula again because members are satisfied with the performance. ลดการระคายเคือง of the formula already. So do not add any ingredients in this group again. Adding Perfect-C into the formula may not be able to help with skin radiance. [For reasons stated above], but it can also help with skin hydration. Because the ingredients look like oil. in terms of moisture Recommended study team In addition to adding oily ingredients to the recipe may consider adding ingredients moisturizer Soluble group You can add it, for example MOIST72 , Vitamin B5 in whiteness Recommended study team cancel the original group and try a new group with a helping character ผลัดเซลล์ผิว in itself is Willow Bark Extract 5-10% with Trans-White 3%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bossanova.kt » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:52 pm

for advice on Perfect-C™ (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) above, want to use it because I like the result of using it. วิตามินซี of kiehl's and PAULA'S CHOICE SUPER Antioxidant The used CONCENTRATE SERUM makes my face fluffy. which hope Perfect-C will produce similar results. As further advice from the team, I will mix active in the ratio attached as shown in the figure. By mixing one by one and stirring well. - Green will be used for both day and night. - Pink will be used at night. because it is in the air-conditioned room all the time Will this formula be enough to expect results? And does the team have any additional advice?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 12.42.07.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 12.42.07.png (127.42 KiB) Viewed 2938 times
bossanova.kt

Postby bossanova.kt » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:58 pm

If you want to ask for a discount MOIST72 down from 10g -> 5g (4.55% -> 2.33%) because the product has moisturizer is already another type, is it suitable?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 12.55.22.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 12.55.22.png (128.41 KiB) Viewed 2937 times
bossanova.kt

Re: Want to add active ingredient to purchased cream.

Postby bossanova.kt » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:45 pm

[quote="bossanova.kt"]If you want to reduce MOIST72 down from 10g -> 5g (4.55% -> 2.33%) because the product contains moisturizer Another type moisturizer already exists. Is it appropriate?
Please add more from this thread topic7807.html I understand that the function of 4MSK is probably close to Willow Bark Extract would be eliminated by The last formula will look like this. What is your opinion of the team?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 19.41.05.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 19.41.05.png (128.51 KiB) Viewed 2921 times
bossanova.kt

Postby staff » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:15 am

Hello, both formulas can be mixed and the formula can expect results. 4MSK put it in the base cream that members can't ask. That's right, cut it out. The reason is because it has an electrolyte nature, which will cause the base cream to have a problem of softening/liquid until it can be layered. Both formulas are suitable for relatively dry skin. It will not suit normal or oily skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development