Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูสูตรให้ทีครับ อายุ 25 หน้าดูแก่กว่าวัย ผิวมัน มีสิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby lambomono » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:47 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
lambomono

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:07 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lambomono » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 pm

lambomono

Postby lambomono » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:06 pm

lambomono

Postby staff » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:14 am

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please take a look at the recipe

Postby lambomono » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:50 am

I'm sorry will change the formula From the original formula above, there is only one formula left. I will order a tester. I don't have time to mix it myself and I'm afraid that I will make a mistake in the mixing process. The formula to order the tester. whitening : WhiteCumin™ 2x สารสกัดขมิ้น : WhiteCumin™ 2x 3% whitening : MSH White Absorb™ : MSH White Absorb™ 5% Moisturizing: beta glucan ( เบต้ากลูแคน ): beta glucan 5% Anti-Irritant: Allantoin (Alan Toin): Allantoin 0.2-0.5% (as max) Anti-Irritant: SKIN-DEFENSE V®: SKIN-DEFENSE V® 2% Anti- Acne: Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 1.0% Anti-Acne: nano silver Pure™: nano silver Pure™ 1% Anti-Acne: AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง : AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% anti-aging /Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™): Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™) 5% anti-aging : Japanese Cedar : Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) 1 % anti-aging : Cell-Energy™ (Adenosine) : Cell-Energy™ (Adenosine) 2% anti-aging : Repair Activator™ : Repair Activator™ 10% anti-aging : Yeast Resurface : Yeast Resurface 3% anti-aging : Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ): Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ) 2% Skin-Feel: AminoSilk™ : AminoSilk™ 3% Penetrate: Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ): Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2 % Do I have to change anything? and who want to want to apply and not be sticky Apply in the morning and before bed. Thank you.
lambomono

Re: Please take a look at the recipe

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 am

Hello, the member's skin does not have any allergy/irritation problems. by to adjust the formula to be lighter suitable for oily skin Can be used during the day as well Please eliminate these ingredients from the recipe. Moisturizing: beta glucan ( เบต้ากลูแคน ): beta glucan 5% Anti-Irritant: SKIN-DEFENSE V®: SKIN-DEFENSE V® 2% Anti- Acne: nano silver Pure™: nano silver Pure™ 1% whitening : MSH White Absorb™ : MSH White Absorb™ 5%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please look at the formula for me. Age 25, face looks older than age. Oily skin.

Postby lambomono » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:53 pm

if cut สาร whitening : MSH White Absorb™ : MSH White Absorb™ 5% off want to add substance whitening What would you use?
lambomono

Re: Please look at the formula for me. Age 25, face looks older than age. Oily skin.

Postby staff » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello, the team thinks that the ingredients from the original recipe are enough. and can expect results on the radiance already However, if members want to choose additional ingredients Recommended study team Alpha Arbutin 2%. The reason is because it is a water-soluble ingredient directly. and does not add gooey to the texture of the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development