Cosmetics Formulation Development

สั่งซื้อสารและต้องการผสม DMAE

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby my-thai » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:43 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
my-thai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:48 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby my-thai » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 am

my-thai

Re: Order a substance and want to mix DMAE

Postby my-thai » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:21 pm

Wait to confirm answer Using SiliSolve Plus for this recipe, will it work?
my-thai

Postby staff » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:19 am

Hello SiliSolve Plus will require a blender. in mixing and coordinating the formula Can't the member have any type of blender or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby my-thai » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:12 pm

AnyGel 1% Phospholipid 3% N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 2% DMAE 5% Pep®-Coll 3% Soy Extract 3% Centella Asiatica Extract 2% Myristyl Nicotinate (Pro-Niacin™) 5% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Water The rest, please ask for more information for the above formula. if want to change Myristyl Nicotinate (Pro-Niacin™) 5% and put Repair Activator ] Repair Activator 10 -15% instead? water) or used to mix in the final step with Centella Asiatica Thank you very much.
my-thai

Postby staff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Hello, can you do it? Repair Activator is directly soluble in water. So please mix it in water. Since the beginning The final mixing is performed only if the formula has used heat for the initial mixing. Therefore, avoid mixing in the first formula and add it to the formula. instead at the end but because of the member's formula No heat is required in any process. So it can be mixed in the water at first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby my-thai » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:55 pm

Please ask questions. In this recipe, try to mix and find that blending Phospholipid and a small bubble if changed Phospholipid to 1,2-Hexanediol 3% can this be done? compare help นำพา ingredients into the skin or not and if using 1,2-Hexanediol 3% can be substituted. Can you add the substance in the last step?
my-thai

Postby staff » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:01 am

Hello
Please ask. In this recipe, try to mix and find that blending Phospholipid and it's a small bubble
. The team asked about the spinner that the members used to spin. The team guessed that it was probably caused by the spinning method or the spinning head that was not suitable.
if change Phospholipid to 1,2-Hexanediol 3% can this be done? compare help นำพา ingredients into the skin as well, and if using 1,2-Hexanediol 3% can be substituted, can you add substance in the last step?
Phospholipid can yield better results. 1,2-Hexanediol in most cases It also gives the skin a better touch. The two ingredients cannot be substituted for each other. because they have different properties but if members do not wish to use Phospholipid and the reasons for its use 1,2-Hexanediol to Help นำพา the ingredients in the recipe. can do can be mixed in water Or you can mix it in the last step.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development