Cosmetics Formulation Development

เซรั่ม symwhite

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby my-thai » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:03 am

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
my-thai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:56 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: serum symwhite

Postby my-thai » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Please ask if you change Phospholipid to 1,2-Hexanediol 3% can this? and compare help นำพา ingredients into the skin as well?
my-thai

Postby my-thai » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Sorry for repeating the question (posting the question in the wrong topic), thank you.
my-thai

Postby my-thai » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Active Ingredient adjusted to MSH 6% SymWhite 0.5% GlucoBright 4% Safe B3 5% WhiteCumin 3% tranexamic 3% 4MSK 3% Water The rest of this recipe has been blended using SilliSolve Plus Cyclomethicone and Phosholipid, but felt sticky. and separate the layers a bit (maybe because the blending is not long enough) so change to AnyGel 2% and Phosholipid instead. The texture still feels a bit greasy. I want to feel absorbed quickly, not greasy at all. Please ask for further advice, thank you.
my-thai

Postby my-thai » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Try it for a few days now and get used to the texture. (But if you can adjust the texture more, it would be very good.) But there are questions that ask for more information. After using it, I feel like my face is peeling off like scurf has come off. (Even though I wash my face very clean) but I don't hurt my face in any way. (If rubbing, peeling off and feeling soft, waking up and clearing up) and ask questions, can apply this formula after applying other cosmetics that are normally used, which is a fast-absorbing serum, containing 1,2-Hexanediol can be used? ? 1,2-Hexanediol with Phospholipid can it be used together?
my-thai

Postby staff » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello
Please ask if you change Phospholipid to 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Can this be done? and compare help นำพา ingredients into the skin as well
Phospholipid is effective in นำพา better than 1,2-Hexanediol Phospholipid can also nourish the skin, while 1,2-Hexanediol ] 1,2-Hexanediol is active as สารกันเสีย can substitute สารกันเสีย in the formula, so the two ingredients are different. But if you want to focus only on the นำพา Ingredients, please use. Phospholipid
MSH 6% SymWhite 0.5% GlucoBright 4% Safe B3 5% WhiteCumin 3% tranexamic 3% 4MSK 3% Water Remaining This recipe has already been blended using SilliSolve Plus Cyclomethicone and Phosholipid, but felt sticky. and separate the layers a bit (maybe because the blending is not long enough) so change to AnyGel 2% and Phosholipid instead. The texture still feels a bit greasy. I want to feel absorbed quickly, not greasy at all. Please ask for more advice
. Cyclomethicone used in the recipe If you still feel greasy can increase the proportion of Cyclomethicone or learn how to use Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) 5-8% can be adjusted to make the formula soft and smooth. Sure
And please inquire. You can apply this formula after applying other makeup that you normally use, which is a fast absorbing serum. Contains 1,2-Hexanediol can it be used? 1,2-Hexanediol with Phospholipid can be used together or not
can be done , can be done
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development