Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูสูตรให้ทีคะ เซรั่มบำรุงผิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby radar_ray7 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:29 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
radar_ray7

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby radar_ray7 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:20 am

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
radar_ray7

Postby radar_ray7 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:42 pm

radar_ray7

Re: Please look at the recipe skin care serum

Postby radar_ray7 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:33 pm

I'm sorry, I don't know why No answer at all I see that all other threads have been answered.
radar_ray7

Postby radar_ray7 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Please allow me to post another thread.
radar_ray7

Interrupt the team to help answer questions as well.

Postby radar_ray7 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Because the previous thread was set up since last Friday. no answer While all other threads have been answered, I would like to ask permission to create another kratom again. I want to make a cream for my mother, about 60 years old, dry face, slight wrinkles, blemishes, freckles, and dark spots. I want to make a cream that makes it easy for mothers to use. Good texture, good smell. The formula is as follows. Ingredients: Water phase Pitera 54% Double Hyaluron Liquid 4 % Trehalose 2 % Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 3 % Willow Bark Extract 5 % Yeast Radiance 3 % Safe B3 4 % GlucoBright 4 % White Cumin 3% for the Oil Phase Safflower Seed Oil 6 % Shea Butter Light Oil 3.5% Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate 0.5 % of Base 1,2-Hexanediol 2 % Reservoir-Tech 3 % PE-1 Aqua 2 % Satin Cream Maker 1% Ask the following questions: 1. Is there any part of the ingredients that you need to be careful with about the pH? As far as I can see, there is no substance that is particularly acidic or alkaline. 2. Is there any mixing process that requires a blender? 3. Regarding the smell, is there any ingredient that has a problem with smell? If there is, it should be added. Essential Oil how many % 4. What will the texture of the cream look like? or contains substances that should be increased or decreased To make the texture better 5. Mixing process: mix the water + Reservoir-Tech +1,2-Hexaediol+ Double Hyaluron mix oil fraction+ PE1-Aqua + Satin Cream Maker then mix the water and oil, correct? The second recipe is a cream for your own use. dry skin and uneven skin tone Want to have clear skin Even skin tone and want to be very hydrated And there is a part of natural anti oxidant. I don't care about the viscosity or liquidity of this serum. Divided into moisture groups. Natto Gum 5% Double hyarulon 4% Natural moisturizing aminoacid 5% Sodium Lactate 3% Urea 3% MOIST24 1% Trehalose 1% clear skin group with natural anti oxidant Safe B3 4% Gluco Bright 4% Alpha Arbutin (switchzerland) 2 % Yeast Radiance 3% Rice Vitamin 2% Charmomile water 1% Grape Seed Extract 0.5% White Cumin 2.5% French Pine Bark Extract 1% Hi-EGCG 1% the rest is 57% water. Question for Formula 2. 1. Is there any steps in this formula that should be careful about pH or not? 2. Mixing process. All ingredients can be mixed with water except EGCG and arbutin are the last steps. Can I mix it like this? Reservoir Tech can this be added? by mixing in the last step Please ask the team to answer questions. Sorry to start a new thread because the team can't see the thread so I can't reply. Or if you're still working on answering questions, I apologize.
radar_ray7

Why is my thread not being answered?

Postby radar_ray7 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:59 am

I posted 1 thread since last Friday. But the team hasn't replied to my thread until today, while other people's posts have been mostly answered. I don't know what steps I have done wrong or if I am unsatisfied with me in any way.
radar_ray7

Postby staff » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:04 am

Hello, the reason why the member's post hasn't been answered is because the team will answer questions from the oldest thread first. When a member has updated any message in that thread The post will be moved to the top. Become a new topic, updating the message in the forum. did not break any rules but will make the topic a new thread on the first page And have to wait for the answer as the last queue. Members update the last post on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:36 pm, which means that the team must answer the questions of other members who ask before Tues Aug. 01, 2017 3:36 pm Then I can answer the questions from the members. Posting a duplicate topic is against the rules of using the webboard. The team asks for permission to warn you. Related questions Please ask in the original thread only. Initially, the team learned to inquire. - Do members have any tools to help spin? Or does every recipe need to be able to mix together by hand? - Is the member convenient to use any heat for mixing? Or do you want to mix only at room temperature? don't want to set the stove or use heat in any step
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby radar_ray7 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:21 am

I'm sorry and thank you for answering. Well, there's no blender right now. But if necessary, may consider buying it later. If it's now, it's convenient to be a hand stirrer and not use heat to mix. Thank you.
radar_ray7

Postby staff » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Hello
please cut 1. Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids due to its electrolyte nature will make the formula soft/liquid. It's harder to coordinate formulas. 2. PE-1 Aqua due to the use of Reservoir-Tech and it's enough, please add 1. Vitamin B5 2% to help ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว 2. Satin Cream Maker from 1% to 2% so that the formula is not too liquid. 3. Shea Butter Light Oil from 3.5% to 5-7% to add more oil to dry skin. The formula may be will ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว that is dry is not enough. but if using human hands and does not use heat to mix use of oil give more There may be a problem in coordinating the formula. The team thinks that try to mix according to the formula that I learned to adjust this. and if unable to adequately solve the problem of dryness of the skin Consider modifying the formula. Or maybe use other products such as heavy cream together?
1.Is there any part of the ingredient that needs to be careful about pH? It's special 2. Is there any mixing process that requires a blender? 3. Regarding the smell, is there any ingredient that has a problem with smell? If there is, it should be added. Essential Oil how many %
1. Don't be careful. The formula should have a neutral pH or slightly acidic which is suitable for my skin. 2. Can be stirred by hand. by mixing the water together and mix the oil ingredients together, then add Satin Cream Maker into the water part, the poor get a cloudy gel. and then add the oil part to the water part Stir together to get a creamy texture. 3. Each ingredient has its own light scent. If the smell is too strong without giving the formula an odor may consider using Citromask deodorant but If you want to add fuel or Essential Oil can be done independently.
He's dry skin and uneven skin tone Want to have clear skin Even skin tone and want to be very hydrated And there is a part of natural anti oxidant, I don't care about the viscosity or liquidity of this serum
. [Which naturally is normal. and should be like this] Members try to use the formula that has been mixed for mothers. and see if there is still something missing that is not enough to meet the needs after 30 days of use, then bring the mother's formula You can customize it to suit your needs even more.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development