Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องสารเพิ่มฟองในแชมพู

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby pid_k » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:40 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
pid_k

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about foaming agents in shampoo

Postby staff » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Hello
1.then order Creamy Foamer™ to the shampoo. Lots of bubbles. I like it. But my hair is a bit harsh when washing off the bubbles. I don't know if there are others that can create bubbles. Creamy Foamer™ I not be rough and stiff?
please use it. Hair Conditioning Agent in the formula to help soften the hair.
2.The conditioner we ordered Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) Cetrimonium Chloride ( CTAC 30%) can be mixed. The result was satisfactory. But go read the instructions on how to use Cetrimonium Chloride ( CTAC 30%)Not compatible with Anionic surfactant eg AminoWash™, Creamy Foamer™, BabyFoam™ This is not supposed to be mixed together, right? But if separated into shampoo, we use Creamy Foamer™ in the formula, then the conditioner we use. Cetrimonium Chloride ( CTAC 30%), but use shampoo and conditioner together. This won't be a problem, right?
The formula extraction uses no problem But they shouldn't be in the same formula. or in the case of the same formula Please test the stability of the formula. before the sale If it is used at a small rate Maybe no problem
3.If I want to order more quantity than what is available on the web page, what should I do? And if you order the head น้ำหอม can you add with it?
Members can request a price/order a kg product. You can contact customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com for head น้ำหอม please order via www.bescents.com
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development