Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนค่ะ ผิวหน้ามันมากเลยค่ะ สิวไม่ค่อยมี

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby puiboypuiboy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:15 am

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
puiboypuiboy

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I'm sorry, my skin is very oily and I don't have a lot of acne.

Postby staff » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Hello, the study team inquires. Skin that is very oily Do you have symptoms of dehydration? For example, after washing your face, your face will dry, but after a while your face will turn very oily. or face it all the time No symptoms of dryness/dehydration as well. What do you use to clean your face right now? and how often
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby puiboypuiboy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Facial skin immediately after washing your face will feel clean. It's a little dry, but not too dry. And after a while, it started.
puiboypuiboy

Postby puiboypuiboy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Use Neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser to wash your face in the morning and evening.
puiboypuiboy

Postby puiboypuiboy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:15 am

And I have been using skinoren for a month now. by applying especially where there are dark spots I didn't apply it all over my face.
puiboypuiboy

Postby puiboypuiboy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:19 pm

Sorry for answering multiple times. I just realized.
puiboypuiboy

Postby staff » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Hello
I don't have acne. But acne will only appear during menstruation
Member's acne is caused by hormones, which can only be solved by taking oral medication. Possible options are birth control pills or vitamin A pills such as Roaccutane. Please consult your doctor for proper use of this medication. Cosmetics can help. ลดความมันผิว some, but the effect is limited. Because the problem is caused by hormone levels.
Your face immediately after washing your face will feel clean It's a little dry, but not too dry. And after a while, it starts to become oily
Products that are suitable for the members' skin. When you wash it, you must not feel dry or tight on your skin at all. It should also leave a little slippery on the skin as well. Using the current product to wash your face cause more oiliness Because it stimulates the skin to produce oil to replace the oil that has been washed away. If the member does not wish to change the face wash products can reduce the rate of use such as mixing more water Before shading on the face to reduce the severity of the skin
- B3 5% - MSM 3% - Licorice 1% - Zinc PCA 1% -L Carnitine 3% - Rice Vitamin 2% - B6 2% - BioSulphur 5% -green tea 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Reservoir-Tech 3% Water 71%
For the recipe, the team recommends adjusting as follows. Daytime Recipe - B3 5% - MSM 3% - Licorice 1% - Zinc PCA 1% - L-Carnitine 3% - Rice Vitamin 2% - B6 2% - AnyGel 1% (helps create gel texture Make the formula easier to use) - Reservoir-Tech 3% ( It helps the ingredients stay on the skin longer. for more efficiency) - Mild Preserved Eco 1% - น้ำกลั่น rest steps: please bring AnyGel mixed with น้ำกลั่น until the gel is obtained. Then gradually add the ingredients into the gel. Let people dissolve together. formula for use at night Members can add BioSulphur 3-5% and Green Tea Extract 1-3% Yes, the other ingredients remain the same.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development