Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสบู่อาบน้ำ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:35 am

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:39 am

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
dharmaamm

Re: question about bath soap

Postby staff » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Hello, from the formula that members have informed, can't enter Fractionated Coconut Oil 5% because there is no binder. Please cut it out. You can't enter Fragrance 5% because it doesn't have a binder. If filling in a low level, such as 0.5-1.0%, the team thinks that it can be done, but 5% will definitely have a class separation. To use น้ำหอม at a high rate, please use Flora Solve or Flora Solve Clear helps to coordinate, which may not be required in high volume. May choose to use the same amount as oil. The resulting liquid soap formula will become cloudy. but it doesn't help น้ำหอม can separate the layers. The team can't answer about the thickness of the formula. The team thinks that the formula may be thicker, but can it be pumped through the pump that members can use? can't answer Must do experiment I'm sorry
Required. Propylene Glycol ? How much should I use? Why are there almost every brand of bath soap?
can help make the skin slippery when rubbing on the skin. as well as helping the ingredients to blend together better especially in the case of using น้ำหอม in relatively large proportions. But no binders are used. Using Propylene Glycol will help coordinate น้ำหอม can fit the formula?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:51 pm

To add oil to the formula to keep skin soft and moisturized. What should be used as a coordinator? I saw them wearing natural bath soaps. And in general, bath soaps that have added oil, they put together at no more than how many % will not cause problems with the formula? You should enter Propylene Glycol how many % thank you very much
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Hello
If you want to add oil to the formula to keep your skin soft and moisturized. What should be used as a coordinator? I saw them wearing natural bath soaps. And in general, bath soaps that are added to the oil they put together at no more than how many % will not cause problems with the formula?
disturb members, inform the sample products mentioned as well If it is a natural extract In the formula for cleaning the skin / hair Usually the market is used at 0.01%-0.1% in order to be able to claim that There are natural extracts in the formula. If you mean น้ำมันธรรมชาติ for normal formulations. It will be used at a low rate as well. Because the manufacturer knows that will be washed from the skin whether used at high or low rates The results were very different. Except for the aforementioned soaps, the cleaning efficiency is low. Therefore, the oil in the formula cannot be washed off the skin well.
should put Propylene Glycol how many %
There is no exact rate? It depends on the texture of the desired formula. The study team recommends members to try at 5% if they find that they want to make the skin more slippery. During the shakedown on the skin It can be used at a higher rate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:55 am

[quote="staff"]Hello!
To add oil to the formula to soften and moisturize the skin. What should be used as a coordinator? I saw them wearing natural bath soaps. And in general, bath soaps that are added with oil, they put together at no more than how many % will not cause problems with the formula
disturb the members to inform the sample products. mentioned as well
An example would be liquid soap like this. But what I want to do is water in a foam pump bottle. Ask for more information. What kind of substances are you going to put that make your skin feel hydrated after taking a shower? because I tried many brands different feelings Some of them are washed and dry the skin. Some are slippery and sticky. Some are soft and smooth. Thank you very much.
Attachments
20907058_485092301840107_976955603_o.jpg
20907058_485092301840107_976955603_o.jpg (56.14 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
20904463_485090998506904_1247000678_o.jpg
20904463_485090998506904_1247000678_o.jpg (108.43 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
20884062_485092028506801_255413480_o.jpg
20884062_485092028506801_255413480_o.jpg (97.13 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:47 pm

Hello, the characteristics of the 3 formulas that the member asked were using Sodium Laureth Sulfate as สารซักฟอก the main formula. Members will like the foam appearance, cleanliness, surface texture of Sodium Laureth Sulfate. The team recommends members to buy Sodium Laureth Sulfate to mix shampoo or liquid soap as needed. Sodium Laureth Sulfate is cheap and can be purchased. It's easy [Sorry, the company doesn't sell it because it's a group of substances that irritate the skin.]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:08 am

[quote="staff"]Hello!
To add oil to the formula to soften and moisturize the skin. What should be used as a coordinator? I saw them wearing natural bath soaps. And in general, bath soaps that have added oil, they put together at no more than how many % will not cause problems with the formula?
Please inform the members of the sample products. mentioned as well
Thanks for the advice. and according to the question above Asking how many % of bath soap can be mixed with oil? And the team asked for a sample and attached it to the picture. I still want to know how many times it can be used so that there will be no stratification in the formula. And what should be used as a coordinator?
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Hello, I can't tell you the exact number. The proportion of oil in the possible formulation depends on 1. The proportion of สารชะล้าง / สารซักฟอก 2. Type of oil From the formula of the product as shown in both pictures, it was found that the proportion of oil was less than 0.1% of the formula. Consider the following information. The first picture was used Jojoba Oil after Tocopheryl Acetate is usually not used. Tocopheryl Acetate exceeds 1% of the formula, which means Jojoba Oil should not exceed 1% of the formula. The second image is used Coconut Oil after Fragrance usually using น้ำหอม in the highest, it does not exceed 5%, which means Coconut Oil should not exceed 5% of The formula, the team guessed that about 1-3%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:48 am

Please ask for advice if there is an extract or active substance. The properties are soft, moist and suitable for use in soaps. is that it can absorb quickly or coat the skin to be soft Because, as the team always said, various substances will be washed away quickly. I don't know if there are any exceptions in the substance. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development