Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตรให้ด้วยครับ เน้นลดริ้วรอย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the recipe for me. focus on reducing wrinkles

Postby hayashileathercraft » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:02 pm

For three users, male and female, ages 40 and 60, combination skin, highlighted ลดริ้วรอย under the eyes, crow's feet, brows and cheek lines (caused by frequent smiling and lying on the side) Ingredients As follows... 1. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ).............10 % 2. Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000)............5% 3. DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid ..................15% 4. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ .... ......3% 5. Double Hyaluron Liquid ............. ..............1% 6. Repair Activator™ ......................... ............5% 7. Snow Algae ............................................ ......2% 8. 1,2-Hexanediol ................................................3 % 9. PE-1 Aqua ........................... .....................2% 10. น้ำกลั่น ................................ .....................30% 12. กลีเซอรีน .................... .............................24% 13. Phenoxyethanol (Optiphen) ......................0.5% (apply under the eyes How much quantity do I need?) Let me ask the following.. 1. There is no gel base in this formula (ordered Any Gel has arrived, but I don't like to touch it) I want to know if I can mix it like this, only น้ำกลั่น with กลีเซอรีน is liquid and base. Is the mixture compatible? Any Gel Any Gel % can be added to the formula? Any Gel and no Any Gel Any Gel takes about 10-15 minutes by hand, but the texture is not smooth. It looks like a small lump (but can be applied to the skin), is this normal? Thank you very much. P.S. The above ingredients have already been ordered. But I still don't dare to mix. I'm afraid of making a mistake. Please suggest me.
hayashileathercraft

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: please check recipe focus on reducing wrinkles

Postby staff » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:42 pm

Hello
1. There is no gel base in this formula (I ordered Any Gel has arrived, but I don't like to touch it) I want to know if you can mix it like this, only น้ำกลั่น and กลีเซอรีน is liquid and base. Is the mixture compatible?
can be used, but difficult to use due to its nature. Liquid like water, using glycerin at a high level is not appropriate, it may make your skin feel hot.
2. If later want to add Any Gel Any Gel % Can you add it to the recipe? Any Gel and no Any Gel Any Gel takes about 10-15 minutes by hand, but the texture is not smooth. It looks like a small lump (but can be applied to the skin), is this normal?
adding AnyGel later, it will be more difficult to dissolve and form the gel. Mixing from the first step To use AnyGel bring AnyGel at the desired rate. mix with water poor people get gel Then gradually add the ingredients into the gel. Stir to dissolve. If adding AnyGel in the last step. Melting will require more force. This may be the reason that causes a piece of gel that the members found. Ingredients as mentioned by members, please cut PE-1 Aqua removed due to oil. Must be synchronized if not AnyGel will cause a water-oil layer separation, but if there is AnyGel can also be used accordingly. Usually, using DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid on a scale of 15% is quite high. If you haven't used it yet The study team recommends starting at 5-10% only because using high levels can irritate the skin. สารกันเสีย if used around the eyes. The study team recommends choosing Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead. will be more gentle Phenoxyethanol if you consider using Phenoxyethanol SA can be substituted, it will be gentler. Phenoxyethanol half the normal amount.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development