Make-up Recipes

primer คุมมัน เลือนรูขุมขน

share your make-up formulations

The primer controls oil and fades pores.

Postby best_singnontad » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:03 pm

I want to mix a primer based on the brand hourglass veil Mineral Primer oil free SPF 15. Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 4.20%, Titanium Dioxide 2.45%. Other Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Isododecane , Poly Silicone -11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Hexyl Laurate, Peg-10 Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Isosterate, stearic acid , Alumina He claims it's not Silicone base, but as far as the ingredients look, it has ซิลิโคน right? Personally, I don't have a problem with my skin. ซิลิโคน but I don't understand why it claims so, I have combination skin, oily T-zone, large pores, clear primer, this brand is the model. As the reviews say, it controls oil well and helps fade pores. Make-up is smooth and flawless Could you please introduce the mixing process as a rough guide? Some ingredients are unknown, for example Alumina recommend using another. Is it available on the web instead?
best_singnontad

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: oil control primer, fade pores

Postby staff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:05 am

Hello,
he claims it's not Silicone base, but as far as the ingredients look, it has ซิลิโคน right? Personally, I have no problem with my skin. ซิลิโคน but I don't understand why it makes such a claim
has Silicone / The team has no opinion on marketing reasons.
Can you give me a rough guide on the mixing process?
The key part of this formula is Perfect ratios Members will see that almost all of the ingredients are linked. In the part that doesn't have a link, there will be a list as follows: Hexyl Laurate is an ester similar to the oil in the group. LipidSoft Yes, members can choose to use LipidSoft Any type that has a similar texture can be substituted. Hexyl Laurate should have a surface that is close to LipidSoft Lite Please use Polyglyceryl-4 Isosterate. Oil Blender can be substituted
Ingredients Some of them are not known, such as Alumina recommend using another one. Is it available on the web instead?
Please click on Alumina
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: oil control primer, fade pores

Postby nid.544595 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Please suggest some ingredients and mix ratio.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Return to Make-up Recipes