Haircare Recipes

แชมพูและleave onค่ะ

sharing your hair care recipes

Shampoo and leave on.

Postby ae.mandc » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:08 am

Hello research team Please ask for advice on ingredients and how to mix shampoo. and leave on conditioner as detailed below: 1.SLES 8-12% 2. Cocamidopropyl Betaine 2 -5% 3.saliquard EZ 0.2-2% 4. CTAC 1-2% 5. Safe-B3 . 3% 6. Piroctone Olamine 7. Zinc Pyrithione 0.7-1% 8 PEG-120 Methyl Glucose 9. nature preserve 10. Essential Oil / Fragrance (rose tea)1% 11. Flora Fix 3% 12. DI Water for leave on 1.Pro B5 , 3% 2. Pure Keratin ,3% 3. Silicone Hi Cond ,3-5% 4. CETAC ,1% 5.penoxy ethanol ,1% 6. Biotin ,1% 7.esstential oil,1% 8. FloraSolve Clear 3.5% 9. Glossy Wax (light non greasiness)3% 10. Butter Cream Maker 3% Thanks in advance.
ae.mandc

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Shampoo and leave on

Postby staff » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello, shampoo
1.SLES 8-12% 2. Cocamidopropyl Betaine 2-5% 3.saliquard EZ 0.2-2 % 4. CTAC 1-2% 5. Safe-B3 . 3% 6. Piroctone Olamine 7. Zinc Pyrithione 0.7-1% 8 PEG-120 Methyl Glucose 9. nature preserve 10. Essential Oil / Fragrance (rose tea)1% 11. Flora Fix 3% 12. DI Water
according to the formula that members have informed. The study team recommends as follows. 1. If possible, avoid using it. สารซักฟอก /sulfate group detergent such as SLS, SLES, which can irritate the skin. Including many users, the problem continues. สารซักฟอก [Members can find more information from the internet] 2. If members choose to use SLES in this formula together with Coco Betaine is not required. PEG-120 Methyl Glucose acts as a viscous to the texture of the shampoo because SLES when mixed with Coco Betaine will have a viscosity in itself. Not enough as needed Members can add salt to the recipe a little bit (0.25-1.0%) to adjust the thickness of the recipe. which will be cheaper to use PEG-120 Methyl Glucose 3. Please cut the skin care ingredients in this formula is Safe-B3 is out. Using any skin care ingredient in the rinse formula. will be of little benefit This is because these ingredients will be washed away immediately. Haven't been able to give any benefits to the skin yet.
For leave on 1.Pro B5 ,3% 2. Pure Keratin ,3% 3. Silicone Hi Cond ,3-5% 4. CETAC ,1% 5. Phenoxyethanol ,1% 6. Biotin ,1% 7.esstential oil,1% 8. FloraSolve Clear 3.5% 9. Glossy Wax (light non greasiness)3% 10. Butter Cream Maker 3%
Please tell me the recipe is 100% complete.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ae.mandc » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Thank you staff -my skin recipes. In case of shampoo, if you don't use SLES, you should put it. Cocamidopropyl Betaine is the quantity in this formula? Or which one do you use instead? In the case of Leave on, this formula wants to be fully nourished. ซิลิโคน -free tongue will add Safe B3 the other 3% remove the butter cream maker and the rest is water. both shampoo and leave On what range should the ph value be? :D Please disturb the research team again. Thank you very much.
ae.mandc

Postby staff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:24 am

Hello,
in case of shampoo. If not using SLES, you should put Cocamidopropyl Betaine in this formula. Or which one do you use instead?
Coco Betaine won't be as clean as SLES Coco Betaine In this formula, focus on the foaming function rather than cleaning the hair. The team recommends members to choose these various detergents that can be cleaned well: AminoWash™ Lauryl Glucoside [Recipe pH adjustment required - see ingredient detail page for more details] Decyl Glucoside ] Decyl Glucoside [needs adjustment Recipe pH - Please see ingredient details page for more details] Lauryl Glucoside ] Lauryl Glucoside and Decyl Glucoside Cannot bubble as much AminoWash™ but much cheaper.
both shampoo and leave On what range should the ph value be? :D
5-6
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ae.mandc » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello and thank you. Research team. I have received the ingredients but still wondering and feel that some ingredients are missing to make clear shampoo. according to the formula below Sulfate Free Shampoo 30% Piroctone Olamine 1% Zinc Pyrithione 0.8% Cool Touch 0.7% sugar thick 5% DI, the rest is 100%. The concern is that 1.zinc will not spread because sugar thick does not help restructure 2. Cool Touch insoluble in non-oil. And in the formula, if you add oil, it will turn into a cloudy shampoo. I want to know if the team has a mixing technique to recommend or what substances do I need to add to get clear shampoo? Thanks in advance :D
ae.mandc

Postby staff » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:04 am

Hello, the formula cannot be made clear. The main reason is Zinc Pyrithione is insoluble in formulation. but is the distribution in the formula When there is any powder scattered in the formula instead of dissolved in the formula It will make the light unable to shine through the formula. If there is no turbidity Zinc Pyrithione In this formula there is also Cool Touch that can cloud the formula. But there is a workaround such as using Flora Solve Clear help solve Cool Touch compatible with water formulations. By making it clear The main problem is Zinc Pyrithione
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ae.mandc » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 am

Hello research team Now I have tried the recipe and found that the zinc is precipitated and there is a separate layer of the herbal juice added. including chemical odor and insufficient viscosity In terms of quality, I also find that my hair is tough (but I don't get tangled), my hands are wrinkled quickly. I want to know what should be added or reduced in order to 1. To reduce hardness (soft) 2. Odor that masks chemicals 3. Adjust the viscosity 4. Including zinc that does not precipitate. 5. If you want more bubbles, what should be added? The shampoo that comes out has a pH of 5, the volume of water mixture is 69%. Shampoo base Lauryl + coca Betaine 23% CTAC 2% SugarThick 1% Thanks in advance.
ae.mandc

Postby staff » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Hello
1. Let's get the hardness down. (soft)
use group ingredients hair-conditioning
2. The smell that masks the chemicals
use Citromask to deodorize the formula or น้ำหอม any more, remove the smell of the ingredients.
3. Adjust viscosity
4.Including non-precipitated zinc, use SugarThick in a larger proportion so that Zinc Pyrithione floats in the formula, does not precipitate.
5.If you want more bubbles, what should be added?
Use สารซักฟอก that can give more foam. Lauryl Glucoside + Coco Betaine provides low foaming which the team has learned. I've been notified before.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ae.mandc » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Thank you research team. Please ask a few more questions if you use น้ำหอม and put Citromask or not? The amount to put should not be more than how many %? Thank you in advance
ae.mandc

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:53 am

Hello Citromask will cause Smell น้ำหอม is weaker as well, usage rate น้ำหอม is not limited. Use according to the intensity of the desired scent. But please be aware that น้ำหอม can irritate the skin, meaning higher rates of use. It increases the risk of skin irritation even more. Please try starting at 1% and adjust up-down. according to the intensity of the desired scent Fragrance brands such as Bath and Body Works are used at approximately 5% of น้ำหอม most [ น้ำหอม Each scent has a strong/soft scent. It's different]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes