Cosmetics Formulation Development

chemical peel + neutralizer

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

chemical peel + neutralizer

Postby best_singnontad » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:27 am

due to dull skin There are some freckles and blemishes. So I'm interested in chemical peeling skin and intend to order the substance to cook by myself. Formula 1 chemecal peel 1. Lactic Acid 8% 2. Salicylic Acid 2% 3. Activated Resorcinol™ 2% 4. Butylene Glycol 3% 5. AnyGel™ 2% 6. Satin Cream Maker ™ 2% 7. Phospholipid 2%, the rest is water. This chemecal peel formula is adapted from jessner's solution that contains Lactic Acid 14% Salicylic Acid 14% resorcinol 14%, which if according to this formula and then used to exfoliate the skin Will result is the skin peeling in sheets. But I don't want to have that kind of face peeling. just want to apply ผลัดเซลล์ผิว 2-3 times a week continuously Although it takes a long time to see results. Due to work that requires meeting new people all the time **I wonder if resorcinol in jessner's solution and Activated Resorcinol ] Activated Resorcinol™ The myskin R is available, is it the same one? Or can it be substituted? Formula 2 Neutralizer is used after chemecal peeling to adjust skin pH 1. Aloe Vera Extract 3% 2. Sodium Lactate 3% 3. Centella Asiatica Extract 2% 4. Hyaluronic Acid 1% 5. Butylene Glycol 3% 6. AnyGel™ 2% The rest is water. Please wait staff to check the formula. Are both formulas compatible? and suitable to be used together Thank you in advance. for advice
best_singnontad

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: chemecal peel + neutralizer

Postby batblast41 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:12 am

Formula 1 - Active resorcinol his team recommends at 1% (too much can be irritating) - and Active resorcinol cannot be combined. formula with AHA BHA , Cheating Agent (if you want to join the formula, you must use Sym-White ) Wait for the team to add again.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
batblast41

From thanks :: 52 Times

Re: chemical peel + neutralizer

Postby staff » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:31 am

Hello
Formula 1 chemecal peel 1. Lactic Acid 8% 2. Salicylic Acid 2% 3. Activated Resorcinol™ 2% 4. Butylene Glycol 3% 5. AnyGel™ 2% 6. Satin Cream Maker ™ 2% 7. Phospholipid 2%, the rest is water. This chemecal peel recipe is adapted from jessner's solution that contains Lactic Acid 14% Salicylic Acid 14% resorcinol 14%, which if according to this formula and then used to exfoliate the skin Will result is the skin peeling in sheets. But I don't want to have that kind of face peeling. just want to apply ผลัดเซลล์ผิว 2-3 times a week continuously Although it takes a long time to see results. Due to work that requires meeting new people all the time **I wonder if resorcinol in jessner's solution with Activated Resorcinol ] Activated Resorcinol™ The myskin R is available, is it the same one? Or is it a substitute?
Using AHA / BHA high concentration in ผลัดเซลล์ผิว should not be added with other ingredients that can irritate the skin again because AHA / BHA irritated my skin a lot. yes resorcinol according to the formula stated by the member if called " resorcinol [chemical name resorcinol ] resorcinol ]" Just a different type of Activated Resorcinol [chemical name: 4-butylresorcinol ] 4-butylresorcinol ] by " resorcinol "It's just that the FDA does not allow use in cosmetic products that touch the skin." resorcinol " idle FDA (EU/THAI) licensed for use in Hair bleaching / hair coloring products are caused by severe skin irritation. Activated Resorcinol [chemical name: 4-butylresorcinol ] 4-butylresorcinol ] can irritate the skin as well. but at a reduced rate from " resorcinol " very passive and Activated Resorcinol focuses on whitening, not bleaching or Peel the skin. Chemical Peel formula. The team has improved as follows. 1. glycolic acid 5-10% 2. AnyGel 2% 3. Mild Preserved Eco 1% [ สารกันเสีย ] 3. Water, the rest, recommended reasons glycolic acid due to odorless as strong as Lactic Acid and can provide higher efficiency. Must know how to use AHA is well before using this formula The application left on the skin for a long time. May cause skin peeling
Formula 2 Neutralizer Use after chemecal peeling to adjust skin pH 1. Aloe Vera Extract 3% 2. Sodium Lactate 3% 3. Centella Asiatica Extract 2% 4. Hyaluronic Acid 1% 5. Butylene Glycol 3% 6. AnyGel™ 2%, the rest is water
This formulation is not a Neutralizer but a skin care formula/ ลดการระคายเคือง More than. The formula can be mixed, but please add. สารกันเสีย as well and if possible, the study team recommends Add vitamin to the skin with Vitamin B5 2% + Vitamin B3 [/ Sodium Bicarbonate Vitamin B3 5% will make the formula able to nourish the skin better. Sodium Bicarbonate 3-5% mixed with water, lather on the skin, leave for 5-10 minutes, rinse.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development