Cosmetics Formulation Development

เพิ่มความหนืดให้ Sulfate Free Shampoo Base

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Adds viscosity to Sulfate Free Shampoo Base.

Postby ezarian11 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Hello team I am currently making shampoo using Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) but it appears to be too runny. Look in the description, it says Easy to adjust thickness By adding only about 0.5-1.5% of salt, a sufficient level of thickening is obtained. I want to know if the thickness you say is viscosity or not, if yes Where should I add salt? But if not, which one is recommended? Please follow the recipe below. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 30% Poly-Conditioner Eco 3% น้ำกลั่น 66% สารกันเสีย 1%
ezarian11

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Increase the viscosity of Sulfate Free Shampoo Base

Postby ezarian11 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:38 am

Disturb the team.
ezarian11

Postby staff » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Hello,
I would like to know if the thickness you say is viscosity or not, if yes. Where should I add salt? But if not, which one do you recommend?
Yes, cooking salt can also be used. Please select the pure type. no contamination If you don't want to use salt can choose to use thickener Other thickener which has various options, for example EasyThick , SugarThick , Hydropropyl Methylcellulose usually, even without salt added or thickener any type of formula as stated by the member Once mixed and left for 1-2 days, you will find that it will thicken by itself at a fairly high level. But if that's not enough It can be further customized as suggested above.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ezarian11 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Thank you, but I followed all the recipes, the filtered water was bought from the pharmacy. But why is it not viscous at all? Or am I doing something wrong?
ezarian11

Postby staff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Hello, the team asked about the process of mixing.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ezarian11 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:43 pm

In order as follows: 1. น้ำกลั่น 65 % 2. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 30% 3. Poly-Conditioner Eco 3% 4. สารกันเสีย 1% 5. Fragrance 1% Now I try not to enter น้ำหอม and put SugarThick , 1%, it appears that the desired viscosity is obtained. So I think it's from the fragrance that I put into it or not that makes the viscosity change.
ezarian11

Postby staff » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Hello, every element in the formula Can affect the viscosity of the formula, but entering น้ำหอม only 1% of the formula is unlikely. Has a significant effect on the thickening of the formula, except น้ำหอม as there are some components that have an effect. affect the viscosity of the formula because the team could not reach the details น้ำหอม that members choose to use. Therefore, can not provide more information. However, if members add any additional ingredients to the formula and find that the viscosity of the formula is not enough. can be more SugarThick to adjust the thickness further in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development