Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปัญหาเนื้อเจลไม่ใส

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

The problem of the gel texture is not clear.

Postby ammez.info » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:35 pm

I tried to make clear pomade (gel texture), but no matter how much I do it, it will come out cloudy. We tried reducing the amount of PVP to as low as 1%, including reducing glycerin to avoid foaming. Riding at the slowest speed, everything is ok Phase, no problem, PVP with glycerin dissolves well, crystal clear and no bubbles. But notice that -> the formula will start to become cloudy as soon as we pour the oil phase (there is Paste Maker + Coco Wash + Fractionated Coconut Oil +tween- 20 melted together) We slowly pour in the temperature of 85 degrees + slowly mold with a Dissolver mixer. Finally, it's still cloudy. I would like to know how can we make the gel come out clear like the brands that are sold in the market? Thank you.
ammez.info

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Not clear gel texture problem

Postby staff » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 am

Hello, would you like to inform the composition of the formula? and detailed mixing process So that the team can understand the problem and can suggest a solution.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ammez.info » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:21 am

[quote="staff"]Hello! Please inform the composition of the formula. and detailed mixing process So that the team can understand the problem and can suggest a solution
The ingredients are as follows: Water Phase 1. Sterile Water for 2. PVP (1%) 3. glycerin e 4. Propylene Glycol Oil Phase 1. Ceteareth-25 (15%) 2. PEG-7 3. Tween-20 4. Fractionated Coconut Oil 5 . PEG-8 Bees Wax Cooldown Phase 1. Fagrances 2. Preservative Phase Mixing process 1. Dissolve Water Phase and Oil Phase separately at 85 degree heat 2. Slowly pour Oil Phase into Water Phase + blend slowly for 10 minutes. (hold the temperature at 85 degrees) 3. Cooldown with slow molding for another 10 minutes until the heat reaches 60 degrees 4. Pour the fragrance with สารกันเสีย Not sure what caused the cloudiness. Fractionated Coconut Oil or not, thanks. yes
ammez.info

Postby staff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 am

Hello
Not sure what caused the cloudiness caused by Fractionated Coconut Oil or not[ /quote] That's right, the formula doesn't contain oil. If you want to have a clear texture or if you want a clear texture with oil increase the proportion of Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) up to help clear the formula. But the rate of increase Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) is very high compared to the oil rate in the formulation. that can be inserted, for example if there is Fractionated Coconut Oil 3% may need to increase Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) is 10%. Members want to try it, but adding Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) Level up high It will not be good for the texture of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ammez.info » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:53 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello!
Not sure what caused the cloudiness. Fractionated Coconut Oil or not[ /quote] That's right, the formula doesn't contain oil. If you want to have a clear texture or if you want a clear texture with oil increase the proportion of Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) to help clear the formula. But the rate of increase Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) is very high compared to the oil rate in the formulation. that can be inserted, for example if there is Fractionated Coconut Oil 3% may need to increase Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) is 10%. Members want to try it, but adding Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) level up high It will not be good for the formula meat
Thank you. May I ask a little more quantity surfactant should be no more than what percentage to get Stable gel based on other ingredients listed above. And in another case, if it's a cream, how many percent should I use? Thank you.
ammez.info

Postby ammez.info » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:01 pm

[quote="ammez.info"][quote="staff"]Hello!
Not sure what caused the cloudiness Fractionated Coconut Oil or not[ /quote] That's right, the formula doesn't contain oil. If you want to have a clear texture or if you want a clear texture with oil increase the proportion of Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) up to help clear the formula. But the rate of increase Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) is very high compared to the oil rate in the formulation. that can be inserted, for example if there is Fractionated Coconut Oil 3% may need to increase Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) is 10%. Members want to try it, but adding Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) Level up high It won't be good for the formula
Thank you. May I ask a little more quantity surfactant should be no more than what percentage to get Stable gel based on other ingredients listed above. In another case, if it's a cream, how many percent should I use? Thank you
Thank you. May I ask a little more quantity surfactant (PEG-7)Appropriate It should be no more than what percentage to get a stable gel based on the other ingredients listed above. And in another case, if it's a cream, how many percent should I use? Thank you.
ammez.info

Postby ammez.info » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:01 pm

[quote="ammez.info"][quote="staff"]Hello!
Not sure what caused the cloudiness Fractionated Coconut Oil or not[ /quote] That's right, the formula doesn't contain oil. If you want to have a clear texture or if you want a clear texture with oil increase the proportion of Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) to help clear the formula. But the rate of increase Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) is very high compared to the oil rate in the formulation. that can be inserted, for example if there is Fractionated Coconut Oil 3% may need to increase Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) is 10%. Members want to try it, but adding Coco Wash™ (PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate) level up high It won't be good for the formula
Thank you. May I ask a little more quantity surfactant ? surfactant should be no more than what percentage to get Stable gel based on other ingredients listed above. In another case, if it's a cream, how many percent should I use? Thank you
Thank you. May I ask a little more quantity surfactant (PEG-7)Appropriate It should be no more than what percentage to get a stable gel based on the other ingredients listed above. And in another case, if it's a cream, how many percent should I use? Thank you.
ammez.info

Postby ammez.info » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Thank you, let me ask you a little more. Since I saw an example of using Paste Maker Make a Pomade recommended by Myskin. Use PEG-7 up to 13%, but in this post, the team recommends that it should not be used more than 10%, so we are not sure how much use. surfactant (PEG-7) is appropriate. It should be no more than what percentage to get a stable gel texture. (Refer to other ingredients listed above) and in another case, if it's a cream, how many percent should I use? Thank you.
ammez.info

Postby staff » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Hello, usually using PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate If applied to the skin, the rate of use is too high (or above 10 %) there is a chance of skin PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate In this way, it helps to make the formula clearer. Reduce the chance of turbidity Including it should help the formula spread easily and most importantly, because it does not come into contact with the skin, head or body. Thus reducing the chance of irritation greatly. although some parts may be able to touch the scalp But it is only a small part of the total consumption.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development