Cosmetics Formulation Development

ลิปกลอส honey and coconut oil

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

honey and coconut oil lip gloss

Postby dreamlims » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Hello, I'm going to make lip gloss. น้ำมันมะพร้าว Honey Vanilla. It is 100% natural. Use the following ingredients. I don't know how many percent to use. Will it be able to dissolve Water Balm™ naturally? Water Balm™ Beeswax this a natural extract? Beeswax (100% natural) 2. Extra virgin Coconut Oil 3. shea butter 4. Honey 5. Pure Vanilla Extract recommends the formula and blending process. Can you please? Thank you, Dream.
dreamlims

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: honey and coconut oil lip gloss

Postby staff » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:50 am

Hello, the formula that members have informed. even though it is not yet complete But it will look like a lip balm rather than a lip gloss. Members are wanting to mix lip gloss or lip balm Water Balm™ is not a natural substance. But if you want to have honey in this recipe, members have no choice without Water Balm™ The honey in the recipe will be layered. from the recipe when left for a long time
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dreamlims » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:48 pm

If the honey is cut What kind of formula will it be? Make a lip gloss. Dip tube.
dreamlims

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Hello, lip gloss will not be used Beeswax or Butter as a base? Use Squalene or Glossy Wax is a base instead. I would like to introduce a sample recipe. Glossy Wax 50% Extra virgin Coconut Oil 40% shea butter 10% Glossy Wax will serve to give Glossy or shine as before. This recipe needs to add honey. You can use WaterBalm to coordinate it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development