Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูสูตร Soap&Shampoo ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please look at the Soap & Shampoo recipe.

Postby peeya_pgi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:57 pm

Hello team Will interfere with the formula and the mixing process of soap and shampoo for me. It is divided into children's and adult's. Adult's hair style is as follows. is fine hair not much weight Mild dandruff occurs on the second day of shampooing. I'm not sure if I'm using a dry shampoo or not. For the conditioner used as a natural formula. Contains honey and egg protein. But seems to help with smooth hair only. But it might not nourish the scalp as much. Soap : Adult 1. Jojoba Oil (Golden - Extra Fine - Deodorized) 10% 2. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 2% 3. Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coco Betaine) 35% 4. AminoWash™ ( Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate ) 10% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 6.Water remaining 42% Step 1.Mix 2-6, set aside 2.Add item 1 to Ingredients 1. Soap : Child 1. Jojoba Oil (Golden - Extra Fine - Deodorized) 10% 2. BabyFoam™ ( Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate ) 30% 3. AminoWash™ ( Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate ) 20% 4. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 5.Water remaining 39% Step 1.Mix 1+2 and set aside 2.Mix 3-5, set aside and add to ingredient 1. . Shampoo : Adult 1. Jojoba Oil (Golden - Extra Fine - Deodorized) 5% 2. Zinc PCA 0.3% 3. Dandruff-Guard™ (Piroctone Olamine) 0.5% 4. Lauryl Glucoside 10% 5. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 35% 6. SiliWater™ (ซิลิโคนละลายในน้ำ) 1.5% 7. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 8.Water remaining 45% Step 1. Mix 2-8 and set aside 2. Add item 1 to the mixture 1. Shampoo : Child 1. Jojoba Oil (Golden - Extra Fine - Deodorized ) 5% 2. Lauryl Glucoside 5% 3. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 35% 4. SiliWater™ (ซิลิโคนละลายในน้ำ) 1.5% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 6.Water remaining 52.5% Step 1. Mix 2-6 and set aside 2. Put item 1 into the mixture 1. Conditioner 1. Melatonin Forte™ 1% 2. Jojoba Oil (Golden - Extra Fine - Deodorized) 15% 3. Cetrimonium Chloride ( CTAC 30%) 2% 4. Sea Kelp Extract 2% 5. Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 5% 6. Creatine 100 1% 7. MOIST72™ 3% 8. Hydro Protein (Soy, Oat, Wheat, Maize Protein) 1% 9. SiliWater™ (ซิลิโคนละลายในน้ำ) 3% 10. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 11.Water remaining 69% Step 1. Mix 1+2, set aside 2. Mix 3-11, set aside, then add to ingredient 1. .
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please look at Soap&Shampoo recipe.

Postby peeya_pgi » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:49 am

A little more, I would like to add น้ำหอม to the formula as well. What should I do with this citrus? Could you please explain the steps for me? Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:14 am

Hello, recommended study team For ease of blending, use Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) for adult formula. Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 6, Clear, Foaming) for baby formula. Both shampoo and liquid soap can be made into the same formula. Yes, shampoo/soap for adults. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 25% Mild Preserved Eco 1% สารกันเสีย น้ำกลั่น section Baby shampoo/soap left Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 6, Clear, Foaming) 25% Mild Preserved Eco 1% สารกันเสีย น้ำกลั่น the rest, adding any skin care ingredients to the formula low benefit because it will be cleared in a short time The team does not recommend For a formula that solves dandruff, try Dandruff-Guard™ at 0.5%, add it to the formula But please wait for the formula to thicken first. Normally, after mixing, it takes about 24 hours. The formula will thicken. Add Dandruff-Guard™ Blend gently to spread evenly throughout the recipe. Avoid vigorous spinning which will cause bubbles. for hair massage Members may consider adding hair conditioning agent into the shampoo formula. can do it But if you want to mix the conditioner separately It can be done as well. Recommended study team See an example of a massage cream recipe from product detail page BTAC
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:47 pm

Thank you. Ask for more information. 1. Both soap, shampoo and hair conditioner must enter สารกันเสีย Did it สารกันเสีย ? 2. The formula for the conditioner I want to make separately. If you follow the formula on the page of BTAC by preventing dandruff, will it be according to the formula below? Example formula hair conditioner with BTAC and CTAC 92.5% 2. Cetyl Alcohol 2% 3. BTAC 1.5% 4. CTAC 1% 5. Propylene Glycol 1% 6. Pure Keratin 1% 7. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 8. Dandruff-Guard™ at 0.5% 3. In the case of adding other ingredients, it is not recommended because it will wash out in a short time. if so The fact that my hair is dry and frizzy and want to have weight can not be solved, right? Jojoba Oil will help. longer massage cream 4. Adding other hair food Can't help me grow stronger, right? (As the team has already explained) Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello
1.Both soap, shampoo and hair conditioner must enter สารกันเสีย Did you สารกันเสีย
? You have to put it in. Please suggest Phenoxyethanol SA 1% or Mild Preserved Eco 1%
2. Massage cream recipe I want to make separately. If you follow the formula on the page of BTAC by preventing dandruff, is it according to the formula below? Example formula hair conditioner with BTAC and CTAC 92.5% 2. Cetyl Alcohol 2% 3. BTAC 1.5% 4. CTAC 1% 5. Propylene Glycol 1% 6. Pure Keratin 1% 7. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 8. Dandruff-Guard™ at 0.5%
that's right
3. Adding other ingredients is not recommended because it will wash off in a short time. if so The fact that my hair is dry and frizzy and want to have weight can not be solved, right? Jojoba Oil can be helpful if you spend time with longer massage cream
Please select a group of ingredients that can adhere to the hair. Even if it is washed off, any oil will be able to settle on the skin only slightly. This group of ingredients is the group Hair Conditioning Agent if not ซิลิโคน These substances have a positive charge. The positive charge of these substances It will help stick to the negative ions of the hair. Keeps it on the hair and helps to coat the hair. Even if it is washed This coating will help solve the problem of fluffy or weightless.
4.Adding other hair food Can't help me grow stronger, right? (As the team has already explained)
can do it. But it must be a leave-on formula or leave it on the hair only. Because of the hair nourishing ingredients mentioned by these members Most are not positively charged. So it can be washed out of the hair easily. If you want to use it for real benefits Must be left on the hair, for example, as a hair spray.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development