Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยแนะนำสูตรหน่อยค่ะ อยากทำ Argan Oil สำหรับทาผิวหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please suggest a formula. I want to make Argan Oil for facial skin.

Postby innaphayee » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Ask for Face oil formula. I want to do Argan Oil for face But I don't know if I should add other ingredients or use Argan only. For example, I want this face oil to have properties. Help reduce inflammation of the skin, acne and want the oil to have a texture that is easy to spread, easily absorbed into the skin, and has a light fragrance. What ingredients should be added and in what ratio? As for the fragrance, it is recommended to add some oil to make it smell naturally light. Thank you very much.
innaphayee

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please suggest a formula, I want to make Argan Oil for face.

Postby staff » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Hello - members can use Argan Oil can be applied directly to the skin. or mixed with other skin care oils You can as well. - Face Oil is suitable for normal to dry skin. But if the member has combination skin or oily skin, it is not suitable for this kind of product form. - Adding น้ำหอม can be added directly into the formula because น้ำหอม normally dissolves in oil directly. If members wish to have a natural scent The team recommends choosing Essential Oil instead of น้ำหอม chemical by whether น้ำหอม chemistry or Essential Oil Natural, please try starting at low level. such as 0.5% first, if the fragrance is not as strong as you want can gradually increase
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development