Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับสูตร Cleansing Water ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the Cleansing Water formula.

Postby shoppingist » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:38 pm

From the Cleansing Water formula that the company has posted on the product page. Poloxamer 184 Water remaining Butylene Glycol 10% glycerin 7% Ethyl Alcohol 5% Poloxamer 184 3% Eye Preserved™ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) 1% would like to ask 1 . Can cut Ethyl Alcohol 5% off the Ingredient List? :?: is Ethyl Alcohol will cause Poloxamer 184 is incompletely soluble. Or will the cleaning efficiency be reduced? 2. From the information that the staff has given in the picture below. We can create a gel texture for this Cleansing Water using Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose right? :?: 3. If can use Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (I've been wanting to use this for a long time, haha). Start creating a gel texture according to the technique of creating a gel texture. Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Credit: Mr. Chalermlap) Then add Butylene Glycol 10%, glycerin 7%, Poloxamer 184 3%, Eye Preserved™ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) 1% respectively and mix them together, right? :?: Thanks for your reply in advance
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (25.18 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
shoppingist

From thanks :: 6 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Cleansing Water formula.

Postby staff » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello
1. Can cut Ethyl Alcohol 5% Can I leave the Ingredient List? [! -- s:?: -->:?: is Ethyl Alcohol will cause Poloxamer 184 is incompletely soluble. Or will the cleaning efficiency be reduced?
In this formula Ethyl Alcohol serves the skin to feel good only, not related to the solubility of Poloxamer 184 anyway Ethyl Alcohol itself can also help cleanse the skin. But if the member doesn't want it, they can cut it from the formula.
2. Based on the information provided by the staff in the picture below. We can create a gel texture for this Cleansing Water using Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose right? :?:
Can you do it?
3. If can use Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (I've been trying to use this substance for a long time, haha). We have to start making gel based on gel texture technique. Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Credit: Mr. Chalermlap) Then add Butylene Glycol 10%, glycerin 7%, Poloxamer 184 3%, Eye Preserved™ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) 1% respectively and then mix them together, right? :?:
Members mix by hand. Or is there any tool to help spin?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby shoppingist » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:31 pm

There is only a milk frother, but I rarely use it. It is more preferable to people with hands.
shoppingist

Postby shoppingist » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Ask another question that you can use Pro Polymer gel builder for this formula too? :?: (because I've tried Pro Polymer went to create a gel texture for Bioderma and I like it very much)
shoppingist

Postby staff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, [quote="shoppingist"]Only a milk frother but I rarely use it. Is more comfortable with people with hands
If people with hands, the team is afraid that using Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose may not have enough manpower to dissolve the gelatin. You can by using Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose should be used with both heat and a blender to agitate the gel.
For another question, can I use Pro Polymer gel builder for this formula too? (because I've tried Pro Polymer went to create a gel texture for Bioderma and I like it very much)
cannot be done because Pro Polymer does not fit Eye Preserved™ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) If you want to use Pro Polymer In this formula, Eye Preserved™ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) must be cut. Eye Preserved™ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) and opt in สารกันเสีย other types instead.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development