Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามสูตรน้ำตบครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to ask questions about the recipe.

Postby consumer004 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Interested in making a slap recipe for use? morning-evening Usually a normal skinned person. I want a formula that helps drive pores. and make the skin clear Please take a look at the formula below. Double Hyaluron Liquid 2% GlucoBright 4% Safe-B3 5% Azelaic Acid 5% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% Phenoxyethanol 0.3% น้ำกลั่น The rest, I don't know if the selected components are compatible or not. Yes :) :?: Thank you.
consumer004

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask questions about the recipe

Postby staff » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby consumer004 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:13 am

How many days do you mix it? I mix everything together in the water.
consumer004

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby endorphinism » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:44 pm

Please allow me to share my knowledge and experience.
How many days does it last after mixing? I mix all the ingredients together in water
. สารกันเสีย can last at least a year. But it's definitely not, it depends on the environment. storage and many other factors I looked at your formula and found that there is Phenoxyethanol 0.3% vs 1,2-Hexanediol 3% and the built-in of Double Hyaluron Liquid is also preserved Phenoxyethanol again, which I think is enough to control the disease. And if you do it yourself, not much at a time, you don't have to worry about the age of the product at all because it's gone for a while. But as I see in the market, most of them claim to be 2 years old from the date of manufacture. But if you open it, it can last for about 6 months, but in the end, you can't set the expiration date for sure, just guessing. And if we're going to sell it, we see Mr. C7 and Staff suggest that we need to send a lab to inoculate whether our products can control the disease or not. Where is the mistake, wait for the staff to add again.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
endorphinism

From thanks :: 2 Times

Re: Please ask for a recipe for slap water.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:02 am

Hello, thank you endorphinism team. The team confirms according to your endorphinism information. Normally, using สารกันเสีย recommended rate Assemble various mixing processes conveniently. And various ingredients that are quality free from germs should have shelf life of the products being mixed. It's about 2 years old, which is the expected age. If produced for sale In the event that the member's formula contains certain components that may pose a risk of infection, for example, natural ingredients are used. For example, coffee grounds are used in the recipe in these cases. should be analyzed with the Department of Science to test whether สารกันเสีย in the formula is effective enough to control the infection.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development