Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม AHA ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask AHA.

Postby thaisorn_katay » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:03 am

I want to inquire AHA 70% What should I do to help? ผลัดเซลล์ผิว body for body treatment want to be a gel Which substances should I use? Because I used to order at the store at the website, 70% used and not lost, so I want to do it myself.
thaisorn_katay

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask AHA

Postby staff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:00 am

Hello
I want to ask AHA 70 % What should I do to help? ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Body for body treatment
Using AHA where 70% is a very high intensity level. and should be under the control of a doctor Cannot be mixed and used by yourself because if used incorrectly May damage the skin. The team can't recommend any combination that has a risk that can cause skin damage. Sorry
Want a gel texture. Which substance should I use?
Characteristics of creating a gel texture in a very acidic formula, use AnyGel which can withstand high acidity. yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thaisorn_katay » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:44 am

selected ingredients Can you get along? And is there a good proportion? I want to make a gel FruitPeel 3% Propylene Glycol 10% Salicylic Acid (BHA) 2% Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% Pro Polymer™ Silk 1% Disodium EDTA 0.02% Glycolic Acid (AHA) 100% Powder 30% Water (residual) 52.8% If anything more or have to cut off The team can recommend more. Thank you.
thaisorn_katay

Postby staff » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Hello,
I used to order from the store at 70% of the website. I don't lose. I want to use it myself.
Members have no way of knowing. that the concentration of AHA at The member has bought it. Is it 70% level as claimed by the seller? But the team is confident that If you mix AHA level 70% true, come to apply on the skin The member's face is definitely broken The team warned for the last time. If members still wish to use AHA at Levels higher than 10%, which on the ingredient description page have already stated that do not use more than 10%, is considered misuse. and can cause harm to the skin The company is obliged to suspend the sale of any products to members for the formula AHA 10% will look like this. glycolic acid 10% AnyGel 1.5-1.0% water rest Mixing process : Mix AnyGel with water, stir or blend until gel is obtained. so add glycolic acid down In the gel, stir or blend until powder. glycolic acid dissolved in gel texture
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thaisorn_katay » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Yes, I will use it as 10%, not 70%, of course. This one will be used on the body skin. Do not use on the face. Thank you very much staff for the warning and good wishes ^^
thaisorn_katay

Postby staff » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Hello, the team thank you that the members understand the intention. who want to warn members with good hope Skin care or any skin problems The best way is to use time and continuity. Using any ingredient in a concentration that is too high not beneficial It also causes side effects that are not worth it at all.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby zigzag_a.p » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:42 pm

Please check the recipe for me to see if I need to adjust anything. Make a gel to whiten your skin quickly, "highlight" Water​ =76.7 2NA EDTA =0.10% Propylene . =2% Glycerin E =2.50 AnyGel . =1% lactic​ Acid​( AHA )​90% =5% Salicylic​ acid. =2% Safe-B3 .3% Water =10% Phenoxyethanal =0.50% Fragrance . Is this recipe sticky?
zigzag_a.p

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development